Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would make sense if this signing completely replaces Alves and Bertrand. Not getting Alves on a free might have meant we can't buy 4 full backs this summer without not buying another forward. So the solution is to buy 3 full backs with one of them being versatile.

You know when you feel really uninspired by a deal but then you realise you've literally never seen the person play? That's me on this one.

If any signing we make will flop it's this guy don't get me wrong i want him to succeed but he is just so fucking shit. And he is 26 which means maffeo's path is blocked how fucking great we're wasting an extremely promising young talent on another bum coming out of porto.

Few days ago you said we should sign Semedo? Assume you wouldn't be bothered about blocking Maffeo's path if we signed him?

1, Ederson
2, Bravo
3,Danilo
4, Kompany
5, Otamendi
6, Kolarov
7,Gundogan
8,YaYa
9, Fernandinho
10, Silva
11, Silva
12, De Bruyne
13, Sané
14, Jesus
15, Sergio.

Leaving.

16, Mendy ?
17, Sanchez ?

Navas, Nolito, Fernando, Sagna, Willy & Zaba out.

Danilo, Ederson, Bernardo in. Mendy and Sanchez to follow?
Could easily see Kolarov leaving if/when we get Mendy sorted.

One problem with this deal, we are giving Madrid some extra cash towards Mbappe.

If any signing we make will flop it's this guy don't get me wrong i want him to succeed but he is just so fucking shit. And he is 26 which means maffeo's path is blocked how fucking great we're wasting an extremely promising young talent on another bum coming out of porto.

I see ur point, but pep effectively wants experienced players with age still on their side which is the case with both walker and Danilo. For example, if we progress to advance to the later stages of the UCL and walker is injured, we would have a player in Danilo with UCL winning experience instead of a rookie in maffeo. Hope maffeo will develop ofcourse and there is a still a way for him at our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.