Danilo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone not say that Di Marzio had been off on his information this transfer period? Or am I mistaken?

Kolarov? Otamendi? I can't tell you at the moment but I'm sure we would find a way to make room

They play different positions and would need replacing and that would mean homegrown replacements. We would therefore need Bertrand if Kolorov went so that's possible but if Ota went I don't see a homegrown replacement at centre half we would be interested in.

Wow if true it is out of the blue.

Sam Lee was actually tweeting about us looking at Danilo way back at the beginning of June or late May before Dani Alves was linked to us properly.

I wouldn't be surprised if the reason this has gone so quick is because we'd already sounded out the idea back then, and simply had to sort out the Madrid side of things.

I don't know how these things really work but I'd imagine he'd take the spot we were going to give to Alves.

Since we will sell Fernando for sure, Danilo is going to fill that spot. And I think that will leave One foreign Spot vacant.

He wasn't originally, he played there occasionally in Brazil.
I can't speak to how often he played there in Brazil but I remember both him and Alex Sandro were signed as midfielders, then converted into arguably the best fullback combination on Europe

Edit, based on my memory at least, so quite possibly wrong ;)

How old is this kid and is he any good? ta

Turned 26 last week.
Was exceptional, the most sought after right back in the World two years ago when Madrid signed him for £30 million before the window opened!

Better than Sagna or Zaba so yet further improvement!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.