Danny Mills - what a ####

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Is Vidal going to be fit for the next leg?"

Sums up Danny Mills really - he doesn't even know who plays for who.

Mills is an absolute cockwomble and stole 35K a week for 5 years at our club. Never forget that. That is all

I think it was more than that the parasites weekly wage, stole a living off us and despises us for some reason, complete prick.

I think it was more than that the parasites weekly wage, stole a living off us and despises us for some reason, complete prick.
We were paying him £30k a week and up to when his Leeds contract would have ended Leeds were making up his wages to the £60k a week they'd been paying him.

£60 grand a week for that talentless tosser, the mind boggles. I think he is is even worse in his present role than he was on the park which says a lot.

#### is too nice a word for him. I had the misfoetune to have listened to the second half on the radio in the car. After Matuidi got booked early on he said he hoped that City hadn't used up all of their luck as we had large slices of it. From there on in all he went on about was how lucky we were. Supposedly the luck was the non-penalty, the penalty save, the bookings against them (?!) and them hitting the post. Then after the game someone called up and pointed out that apart from the pen Hart did not have a save to make and he just changed the subject. He was also advocating players going down more often when contact is made, referencing Aguero saying he was 'too honest.' So honesty is a virtue that we have too much of in football then? When people pointed out that he was basically advocating diving to youngsters listening he tried to backtrack then patronise those disagreeing by calling them naive.

Another corker, out of the team that finished the game only Hart will play under Pep in his first game. So apparently he's going to change 75% of the team in one transfer window!

This is without even mentioning the "Vidal/Morrati" blunder which he only corrected when someone told him in his ear piece. Notably, Alan Green was none the wiser. It's their fucking job to get these things right!

I suppose it's not surprising coming from a man that stole a living from the game for so long but it says a lot about the state of the sport in this country that his opinion is that well respected by the FA he has been given such influence within the Dyke's advisory committee.

Last edited:
Danny Mills is a moron, clinically speaking.

Sadly he's not alone, the world of football punditry is a festering closed shop with the talent bar depressingly low and constant bias allowed to flourish.

It is now impossible for me to enjoy any match analysis from any British based media outlet.

I can't agree or disagree with what's been said as I only watch the game and non of the pre-match, half time or full time crap.

Looks like Mills can be paired with Quinn though in being an ungrateful bastard.

Listened to the second half on the way to work, what a nob this guy is. Why even have him on?

He was a **** when this thread was started 14 months ago and he'll still be a **** when it's getting bumped in another 12 months or so.
There's no new information - he's just a **** who will never not be a ****, some days he'll be a bigger **** than normal, the odd day maybe less so. Overall though his epitaph wouldn't be lying if it read "Here lies a ****"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.