Dating apps

All a complete waste of time.
I gave up end of last year, I'm only 44 but I'm totally exsapperated with it all.
Maybe it's me

All a complete waste of time.
I gave up end of last year, I'm only 44 but I'm totally exsapperated with it all.
Maybe it's me
It’s not you mate, it’s the people that use the dating apps/sites.

They’re either weirdos, slags, or have these set of rules they abide by for everyone they meet through them not thinking for one moment that every single person on Earth converses and relates to everyone differently so you can’t go into something with these unwritten rules.

It’s not you mate, it’s the people that use the dating apps/sites.

They’re either weirdos, slags, or have these set of rules they abide by for everyone they meet through them not thinking for one moment that every single person on Earth converses and relates to everyone differently so you can’t go into something with these unwritten rules.

Thanks mate
I'm happy on my own.
Looking at some of the women on plenty of fish that I have been on and their list of demands etc it's not surprise to me that they are single.
I simply dont understand what some of them want, some are totally unrealistic and chasing someone / something that simply isn't there.
I dont get it.

Thanks mate
I'm happy on my own.
Looking at some of the women on plenty of fish that I have been on and their list of demands etc it's not surprise to me that they are single.
I simply dont understand what some of them want, some are totally unrealistic and chasing someone / something that simply isn't there.
I dont get it.
It’s fucking bizarre how people can have expectations on someone before they even meet them. What happened to going into things with an open mind and finding out about them as you go along?

My mate and his missus have nothing in common, absolutely fuck all. They’d never find each other on a dating app/site because they’d never match up, or however it works. But they’ll be together forever those two, they love each other to bits and they work as a couple brilliantly!

One of my best mates was on match.com a few months ago. Met a really nice attractive woman off there. Was going steady about 6 months, although it was a long distance relationship. He in Manchester area, she in Shropshire.

I told him I was really pleased for him as it looked like he'd met his perfect match. Both sepererted from a previous relationship, both with grown up kids. She was divorced from her husband who is a wealthy private pilot, leaving the house in her name and a financial divorce settlement. My mate isn't money driven and has always payed his own way and been a generous guy so he wasn't out to date her for what wealth she had, although she was generous having bought a previous boyfriend(a musician) a top of the range drum kit and car.

I thought they were getting on well enough for my mate to move down to Shropshire and get a house together and have to quit his job and find another. I think it was leading to that, both were smitten with each other. Now bear in mind a 52 year old beautiful woman, a fitness fanatic non smoker with the body of Kylie who was mentally and financially stable. A woman who thought my mate was a really decent down to earth guy she fell for. For him as he was, not someone who told her what she wanted to hear in order to con her or get what he could from her.

Well all was going well (so I thought, I'd never met her) until I got a phone call from him telling me how he'd fucked it up with her and she's dumped him.

Over new year he was foolish enough to meet up with his ex. She being in Shropshire and he being a lonely guy thinking with his dick cost him bigtime. Turned out he invited his ex round to his and after a few drinks they ended up having one off sex. That was that(so he thought) and she left his house. His ex knew he had met someone else and they both knew it was wrong to end up in bed, but lust is lust and one thing led to another.

A few days later his gf drove up to his to stay the weekend. They had a meal together, had drinks and ended up getting passionate leading to sex. She brought her dog with her and after the event her dog came upstairs into the bedroom. Next minute the dog(Staffordshire bull terrier) goes under my mates bed and comes out with a crusty black g-string in its mouth.(picture the scene)

"Oh aye, what's Albert doing with that black g-string in his mouth"?.... "Erm, erm, well what it was, I thought I'd wear them and have a bit of a posh wank'..... She took hold of the g-string and noticed a size 10 label. "So, how can a big guy like you fit into a size 10 g-string then, tell me the truth. You've been seeing your ex again and these are hers aren't they"?..... My mate came clean and admitted he was bang to rights.

She got up there and then and got dressed packing her bags. She then told my mate he was history and she'd won 3 million on the lottery sometime before they met!

I don't think my mate is too arsed about her winning the lottery, but I know he regrets doing what he did in cheating on her. Such is life as they say, and he will most probably regret what he did till he dies. She's blocked his number and is trying to get over him. What a fuckin' idiot he was, and he knows it!

Last edited:
Been with my partner 13 years after meeting on a dating site called "love & friends".

Did a lot of dating beween 37 after my divorce and 47 when I met her and didn't have a single bad date (can't speak for them but only one didn't want to see me again) including a couple of 6-18 month relationships.

The one I eventually came to love, I only agreed to meet her because she wouldn't take no for an answer and eventually drew me into her web. Not my type at all and 125 miles away.

So the advice I'd give is don't be totally consumed by an ideal. She doesn't exist.

One of my best mates was on match.com a few months ago. Met a really nice attractive woman off there. Was going steady about 6 months, although it was a long distance relationship. He in Manchester area, she in Shropshire.

I told him I was really pleased for him as it looked like he'd met his perfect match. Both sepererted from a previous relationship, both with grown up kids. She was divorced from her husband who is a wealthy private pilot, leaving the house in her name and a financial divorce settlement. My mate isn't money driven and has always payed his own way and been a generous guy so he wasn't out to date her for what wealth she had, although she was generous having bought a previous boyfriend(a musician) a top of the range drum kit and car.

I thought they were getting on well enough for my mate to move down to Shropshire and get a house together and have to quit his job and find another. I think it was leading to that, both were smitten with each other. Now bear in mind a 52 year old beautiful woman, a fitness fanatic non smoker with the body of Kylie who was mentally and financially stable. A woman who thought my mate was a really decent down to earth guy she fell for. For him as he was, not someone who told her what she wanted to hear in order to con her or get what he could from her.

Well all was going well (so I thought, I'd never met her) until I got a phone call from him telling me how he'd fucked it up with her and she's dumped him.

Over new year he was foolish enough to meet up with his ex. She being in Shropshire and he being a lonely guy thinking with his dick cost him bigtime. Turned out he invited his ex round to his and after a few drinks they ended up having one off sex. That was that(so he thought) and she left his house. His ex knew he had met someone else and they both knew it was wrong to end up in bed, but lust is lust and one thing led to another.

A few days later his gf drove up to his to stay the weekend. They had a meal together, had drinks and ended up getting passionate leading to sex. She brought her dog with her and after the event her dog came upstairs into the bedroom. Next minute the dog(Staffordshire bull terrier) goes under my mates bed and comes out with a crusty black g-string in its mouth.(picture the scene)

"Oh aye, what's Albert doing with that black g-string in his mouth"?.... "Erm, erm, well what it was, I thought I'd wear them and have a bit of a posh wank'..... She took hold of the g-string and noticed a size 10 label. "So, how can a big guy like you fit into a size 10 g-string then, tell me the truth. You've been seeing your ex again and these are hers aren't they"?..... My mate came clean and admitted he was bang to rights.

She got up there and then and got dressed packing her bags. She then told my mate he was history and she'd won 3 million on the lottery sometime before they met!

I don't think my mate is too arsed about her winning the lottery, but I know he regrets doing what he did in cheating on her. Such is life as they say, and he will most probably regret what he did till he dies. She's blocked his number and is trying to get over him. What a fuckin' idiot he was, and he knows it!

Have you ever thought of writing a novel, fell asleep half way through it you boring cuvnt:)

Can you get her address mate,for a mate of mine,

Reactions: W12

Alberts a great name for a dog

A good lesson in life. Don’t be a selfish dick, appreciate what you have, and respect those you love/care for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.