Dating apps

Thanks mate
I'm happy on my own.
Looking at some of the women on plenty of fish that I have been on and their list of demands etc it's not surprise to me that they are single.
I simply dont understand what some of them want, some are totally unrealistic and chasing someone / something that simply isn't there.
I dont get it.

It's a facade, a ruse. A type of filtering system they've created and to try and communicate value to men. Don't be fooled by it - they'd be fine without many of those things.

I also find looking at a picture of someone to decide if you’d like to meet them is a bit bizarre. 75% of the time the filters girls use and angles they take pictures from mean they don’t look anything like the picture in real life.

Been told guys do it,but with their co.ks

Load of nonesense. Time consuming to swipe and match with people, time consuming to have the same generic conversation and time consuming to meet up and realise you're not interested.

As others have mentioned there's a lot of idiots out there, not to mention fake profiles. There seems to be quite a big trend for girls to list things they don't like and they just come across as really miserable, why not focus on things they enjoy instead?!

Load of nonesense. Time consuming to swipe and match with people, time consuming to have the same generic conversation and time consuming to meet up and realise you're not interested.

As others have mentioned there's a lot of idiots out there, not to mention fake profiles. There seems to be quite a big trend for girls to list things they don't like and they just come across as really miserable, why not focus on things they enjoy instead?!

Them ones with the worlds biggest list of criteria are usually the ones who look like a potato.

Theres been a few POF killers, and a Grindr killer that im aware of.. maybe stay away from those

I am on POF and its abysmal beyond words.
Full of fakes and women with unrealistic expectations.
To me dating is a complete waste of time and money these days.
I've given up.

Them ones with the worlds biggest list of criteria are usually the ones who look like a potato.
I met Mrs JASR through a dating site (apps not around then) - she’s definitely not a potato!
She had a lot of profile text - none of it was a list of negative criteria. The only criteria she had was that she had 2 kids (as did I), and had a busy job, so be prepared for it.
The rest was about what she did and enjoyed.

it was similar profile to mine, hence we pre-clicked and 4 years later got married...8 years ago. Mind , she wasn’t wrong about ‘busy job’, it took us 3 months to have 3 dates! But we spoke on phone for hours, and emailed a lot, with some texting as well.

her profile stood out from the boring expanse sea of ‘i like going out and having a laugh’ one line description profiles.

I Got very very lucky.

I'm 44 mate
23 represents the date I was born 23 July

giphy.gif

Theres been a few POF killers, and a Grindr killer that im aware of.. maybe stay away from those

I was living near Barking when Stephen Port was drugging and raping men before leaving them to die in a graveyard. It took four deaths before the police found him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.