Dating apps

I've been single for over a year.

Don't get me wrong, I'm happy to being single.

Obviously there are certain things you miss when you aren't in a relationship. Not just that. ;-) (you know the rules jrb)

Over the last few weeks I've been thinking about trying a dating website.

TBH I don't want to get involved with a woman in work. I just can't be arsed with that.

I started looking at dating websites, and reading reviews of dating websites on Trust pilot. Wow! 1.5 stars out of 5. Negative, after negative reviews. https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/top10bestdatingsites.com

Last night, messing about, I went on Our Time, a dating website for over 50's. I was 57 on the 4th of October. Maybe that spurred me on to go on Our Time?(for FOC's) I got to upload your picture and bottled it. :-/

Maybe I'm just an old romantic, and one day I'll start talking to a women in a bar or in a pub, and it will carry on from there? Or maybe I'm destined to be single and happy for the rest of my life?
I thought meeting women in bars and pubs was a thing of the past as personally I haven't heard people getting together in that way in a long time?

I actually got chatted up in a shop last week by a shop employee when I was going I'm to get a few groceries it would be my local shop she's a good looking woman, She has kids and she's divorced...

Only problem is, I'm in a 12 year relationship (or is that a problem) :-)

Maybe just go on dating sites and have a bit of fun for a while and you might find someone in that way, Dunk the biscuit as much as you can, You only get one crack at life.

Obviously there are certain things you miss when you aren't in a relationship. Not just that. ;-) (you know the rules jrb)

TBH I don't want to get involved with a woman in work. I just can't be arsed with that.

I started looking at dating websites, and reading reviews of dating websites on Trust pilot. Wow! 1.5 stars out of 5. Negative, after negative reviews. https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/top10bestdatingsites.com

Last night, messing about, I went on Our Time, a dating website for over 50's. I was 57 on the 4th of October. Maybe that spurred me on to go on Our Time?(for FOC's) I got to upload your picture and bottled it. :-/

Maybe I'm just an old romantic, and one day I'll start talking to a women in a bar or in a pub, and it will carry on from there? Or maybe I'm destined to be single and happy for the rest of my life?

Bloke in his fifties at work joined a local walking club couple of years ago said there were loads of single older women! Now he's married to one!

I thought meeting women in bars and pubs was a thing of the past as personally I haven't heard people getting together in that way in a long time?

I actually got chatted up in a shop last week by a shop employee when I was going I'm to get a few groceries it would be my local shop she's a good looking woman, She has kids and she's divorced...

Only problem is, I'm in a 12 year relationship (or is that a problem) :-)

Maybe just go on dating sites and have a bit of fun for a while and you might find someone in that way, Dunk the biscuit as much as you can, You only get one crack at life.

Maybe I just an old fashioned guy who hasn't moved with the times? :-)

Having been in a relationship for over 20 years before it ended, it's awkward to get my head around dating websites. TBH, I'm pretty cynical about dating websites. They just seem to be a money making scam praying on single people. Obviously a women isn't going to fall into my lap. :-) I've to to make an effort.

Whatever happened to the good old days when you could get pissed, dance badly, and still get your leg over so long as you didn't throw up or start a fight on the way home? :-(

Maybe I just an old fashioned guy who hasn't moved with the times? :-)

Having been in a relationship for over 20 years before it ended, it's awkward to get my head around dating websites. TBH, I'm pretty cynical about dating websites. They just seem to be a money making scam praying on single people. Obviously a women isn't going to fall into my lap. :-) I've to to make an effort.
Just don’t talk North Stand expansion and atmosphere :-)

Pof and tinder
Bi8Pi2Z.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.