Dating apps

A decade a
I used to have so much fun on POF, I was a proper slag: )
A decade ago I was filling my boots on that site, it was amazing. Proper sorts n all. Went on Bumble about 2/3 years ago and the games changed no end. Its all a fuckin game now a days. 6.5/10 girls thinking their 9.5/10. All this ghosting etc, it's mental.

A decade a
A decade ago I was filling my boots on that site, it was amazing. Proper sorts n all. Went on Bumble about 2/3 years ago and the games changed no end. Its all a fuckin game now a days. 6.5/10 girls thinking their 9.5/10. All this ghosting etc, it's mental.
It was a game back then, pal. I first joined in 2008 and most women said "no players" but the irony is most were players themselves! I joined to find a regular girlfriend but soon found out most were just up for getting laid so I thought two can play that game so I did.

Between 2008 to 2010 I lost count of the one night stands I had and my conquests for sex got the better of me because I regularly had two or three on the go, was hard remembering their name or what lies I'd told them. In 2010 I had a date on world Cup final night and ended up dating her for 3 n' half years. In 2014 I met the imfamous 'bigfoot' who I dated 7 years till it ran it's course.

Since then I joined tinder and had one date which was a disaster and I haven't bothered since. So many fake women on dating sites with 'beutified' pics it's not worth it. If women can't be honest either themselves then I don't trust them to be honest with me.

The lack of quality control was part of the fun!
or arrange to meet them sunday night outside brentford nylons and go ...fuckin ell how drunk was I?

Then casually walk off pretending you are a stranger or out through the bog window if you actually go into The Boardroom boozer over the road.

The ritz was the best.....salfords finest ladies.

St Lukes was very popular in those days

Last edited:
or arrange to meet them sunday night outside brentford nylons and go ...fuckin ell how drunk was I?

Then casually walk off pretending you are a stranger or out through the bog window if you actually go into The Boardroom boozer over the road.

The ritz was the best.....salfords finest ladies.

St Lukes was very popular in those days
Haha, grab a granny night in the Ritz!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.