David Beckham

A
I don't mind him to be honest.
Seems a nice, friendly guy, great family man, and is a fantastic role model.

Anyone who says he isn't a good footballer is being ridiculous in my opinion.
a nice friendly guy who went nasty via email with someone over jeopardising his potential
Knight hood. A great family man who shagged his PA.
Hes had ample opportunity to sue her for libal, even last week she was in a sumday paper repeating she had an affair with him, still no reports of beckham taking it legal. She also said she found him in bed with another woman.
Fantastic role model? See above.

Hes a narcissist, its all about him, hes desperate to be a Sir.

Hes was a 7/10 footballer , he absolutely made the most of what he had and without exceptional work rate he would have been 6/10

A

a nice friendly guy who went nasty via email with someone over jeopardising his potential
Knight hood. A great family man who shagged his PA.
Hes had ample opportunity to sue her for libal, even last week she was in a sumday paper repeating she had an affair with him, still no reports of beckham taking it legal. She also said she found him in bed with another woman.
Fantastic role model? See above.

Hes a narcissist, its all about him, hes desperate to be a Sir.

Hes was a 7/10 footballer , he absolutely made the most of what he had and without exceptional work rate he would have been 6/10
His management company are the geniuses here. A modern day version of Pygmalion

I watched the Beckham thing on Netflix a few weeks ago. I quite enjoyed some of the football side of it but a recurring theme is that he's constantly playing the victim for his actions

1) Neville, Ferguson, Quieroz, Hoddle etc all said he had his head turned by Posh Spice. He used to travel up and down the country to see her, do fashion shoots etc. Never once did he say it was bad, if anything they were all wrong.

2) The bloke interviewing Hoddle straight after the game pretty much said it's Beckham's fault and got Hoddle to agree. When he done his second interview Hoddle said Beckham shouldnt be blamed. Conveniently left out of the interview. Again, Beckham the victim.

3) The affair being mentioned, it was so brief, I was like what's happening? No explanation, no denial, no apology for cheating, it was him going through a tough time and woe for him.

I thought he was a terrific player but he loves to portray a hard done by bloke during it. He always had control of his own destiny in my opinion

Enjoyed the Netflix

I mean , what a mental career. Boyhood Man Utd, England Captain, Milan, PSG, LA and now owning club in America with Messi on board. Absolutely ridiculous.

Of course for many of those clubs it’s the brand Beckham that attracted them to him more than his talents - however, the biggest credit to him was that he was so so committed whenever he crossed that line. Which given all his posturing and marketing off the pitch is quite surprising.

Good watch.

The only time I could have kissed the guy was when he scored that last minute free kick for England against Greece other than that I cant stand the **** and he’s desperate for a knighthood for doing what exactly , kicking a football

I watched the Beckham thing on Netflix a few weeks ago. I quite enjoyed some of the football side of it but a recurring theme is that he's constantly playing the victim for his actions

1) Neville, Ferguson, Quieroz, Hoddle etc all said he had his head turned by Posh Spice. He used to travel up and down the country to see her, do fashion shoots etc. Never once did he say it was bad, if anything they were all wrong.

2) The bloke interviewing Hoddle straight after the game pretty much said it's Beckham's fault and got Hoddle to agree. When he done his second interview Hoddle said Beckham shouldnt be blamed. Conveniently left out of the interview. Again, Beckham the victim.

3) The affair being mentioned, it was so brief, I was like what's happening? No explanation, no denial, no apology for cheating, it was him going through a tough time and woe for him.

I thought he was a terrific player but he loves to portray a hard done by bloke during it. He always had control of his own destiny in my opinion
Confirming his Narcasisstic tendencies.

Enjoyed the Netflix

I mean , what a mental career. Boyhood Man Utd, England Captain, Milan, PSG, LA and now owning club in America with Messi on board. Absolutely ridiculous.

Of course for many of those clubs it’s the brand Beckham that attracted them to him more than his talents - however, the biggest credit to him was that he was so so committed whenever he crossed that line. Which given all his posturing and marketing off the pitch is quite surprising.

Good watch.
You'll catch a few with that post :-;

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.