David Beckham

A vain middle aged man getting a Hair transplant I can forgive. Pumping your wrinkles with more Botox than Simon Cowell to look good on TV I kind of understand. But choosing Gloryhunter United as your boyhood team growing up in London with Spurs & Arsenal on your doorstep, what an utter c@nt

A vain middle aged man getting a Hair transplant I can forgive. Pumping your wrinkles with more Botox than Simon Cowell to look good on TV I kind of understand. But choosing Gloryhunter United as your boyhood team growing up in London with Spurs & Arsenal on your doorstep, what an utter c@nt

London is the stronghold of the rag supporters which is frankly just pathetic when there are so many decent teams they could have followed, if they weren't just pathetic gloryhunting and braindead twats .

Nothing left to say about Beckham and scrawny wife which hasn't already been said, and the idea that the **** is held in high regard following his " efforts " for England is just blatant and click chasing patriotism bullshit.

The mumbling Cockney media whore.

This twat would attend the opening of a door if it meant photos of him everywhere.

Great player in his time but I'm sick of seeing him tagging himself onto everything he can.

He's not a scouser is he? As we all know the tramps tag themselves onto everything......apart from smashing up coaches, pushing old folk into fountains, causing a crush at the final with forged tickets then denying ever even being there.

God the list is endless.

Anyway, yep, Beckham is a twat.
Probably pops out of his own event calendar on Christmas day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.