David Dunn: "We'll kick lumps out of them"

Dobsy87 said:
If this is true then we're going to need someone to step up and give it back a bit. De Jong, Zabaleta, Bellamy will all bite but we need a big man to do so too, it's a pity Vince isn't available. It'll be interesting to see what Gareth Barry is made of!

Was it Barry who Danny Mills 'headbutted' a few seasons back or was it someone else?

The Fat el Hombre said:
Dave Fabulous said:
Nedum is in the same category, probably with Vinny.

Disagree, Vinnie's got an aggressive side to him. He's probably the closest we've got to a tough guy IMO, could be a beast in a couple of years

You're wrong to disagree with me because you're not fabulous.

Dave Fabulous said:
Ps. there's a shortage of Keane, Viera, DOYLE type players about

Agree

You're right, of course to agree with me because I'm fabulous.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Dobsy87 said:
If this is true then we're going to need someone to step up and give it back a bit. De Jong, Zabaleta, Bellamy will all bite but we need a big man to do so too, it's a pity Vince isn't available. It'll be interesting to see what Gareth Barry is made of!

Was it Barry who Danny Mills 'headbutted' a few seasons back or was it someone else?
No it was that chimp looking fella, Lee Hendrie, I think.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Petetheblu said:
Well I think SWP could take a nasty bite out of your thigh if things got toe to toe!!!!! or eye to bollocks in our Shauns case.

Did you not see his red card at Stoke mate?! He's an animal, should be banned for life......

I could'nt be sure, but I think I saw him pull out a flick knife!!!!

TheMightyQuinn said:
Dobsy87 said:

No it was Lee Hendry who mimmed at headbutting Mills and got a red.

Petetheblu said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
Did you not see his red card at Stoke mate?! He's an animal, should be banned for life......

Wouldn't suprise me mate, he's capable of anything!

Joycee Banercheck said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
No it was that chimp looking fella, Lee Hendrie, I think.

Yeah you're right. I used to get them two mixed up a few years ago for some reason, glad now to find it was Hendrie I always disliked and not our very own Gazza Bazza!

The Fat el Hombre said:
Dave Fabulous said:
Nedum is in the same category, probably with Vinny.

Disagree, Vinnie's got an aggressive side to him. He's probably the closest we've got to a tough guy IMO, could be a beast in a couple of years

Dave Fabulous said:
Ps. there's a shortage of Keane, Viera, DOYLE type players about

Agree

Hmm. I'm not sure I agree with you about Vinny. I think he's a class act as a centre half but have my doubts about midfield hard man. You need to define your interpretation of "tough guy". If you think Keane, I think you're mistaken. He was a nasty bastard but a helluva player. I'm not even putting my tin hat on for that statement. It's just fact.

My original post wasn't picking a fight but I just think that we are far betetr equiped to deal with the Premier League than we were last season. Just think of all those dropped points way from home.

In Hughes I trust.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
Petetheblu said:

Wouldn't suprise me mate, he's capable of anything!

Joking apart though Sweeps a brave lad who's brought many a player down whilst tackling back....chuffed to bits to see him back at home (City).

VK is far too skinny at the momment, he was half the size of Carew, could do with an extra 20lbs muscle.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.