David Icke

Sumerians believed in the giant Annunaki, the bible has tales of lands filled with giants that Moses and his brother Aaron were told to avoid.

neil_freer.jpg

Notice the size of the guy on the throne.

anunnakiheavenlyhost.jpg

inanna.jpg

ANNUNAKI.jpg

Winged men and strange craft in the skies in ancient tablets.

nibiru_and_the_anunnaki.jpg

Beaked winged beings remember all these tablets predate any other civilization known to mankind.

allan harper said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L86AAGZ9BBg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

-- Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:34 pm --

twinkletoes said:
allan harper said:
No mate, what league do they play in ?

I will try one more, what about the MK Ultra project?

Nope.

Sounds like you're trying recruit me into some fascist party.

Kris Kristofferson?

didactic said:
Sumerians believed in the giant Annunaki, the bible has tales of lands filled with giants that Moses and his brother Aaron were told to avoid.

neil_freer.jpg

Notice the size of the guy on the throne.

anunnakiheavenlyhost.jpg

inanna.jpg

ANNUNAKI.jpg

Winged men and strange craft in the skies in ancient tablets.

nibiru_and_the_anunnaki.jpg

Beaked winged beings remember all these tablets predate any other civilization known to mankind.

Ancient Egyptians had beaked winged beings as there gods. Could likely be an earlier form of there civilisation

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Ancient Egyptians had beaked winged beings as there gods. Could likely be an earlier form of there civilisation

Read up on the Annunaki fascinating stuff. They believe they taught man how to hunt, build, mathematics, the secrets of fire, fishing, the stars etc. Unlike the modern "Gods" they also believed the actually walked, talked and lived among them.

Its worth a gander.

didactic said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Read up on the Annunaki fascinating stuff. They believe they taught man how to hunt, build, mathematics, the secrets of fire, fishing, the stars etc. Unlike the modern "Gods" they also believed the actually walked, talked and lived among them.

Its worth a gander.

I will do. Work limits me yet still lets me on here, lol

twinkletoes said:
allan harper said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L86AAGZ9BBg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/youtube]

twinkletoes said:
I will try one more, what about the MK Ultra project?

Nope.

Kris Kristofferson?

He was never gonna win an oscar but made one or two good movies back in his day.

Whats Your point you're trying to make ?

allan harper said:
twinkletoes said:
allan harper said:

Nope.

Kris Kristofferson?

He was never gonna win an oscar but made one or two good movies back in his day.

Whats Your point you're trying to make ?

Apparently he is a Crocodile..... i mean reptile

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.