David Icke

allan harper said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
allan harper said:
Did he play Godzilla ?

No do you remember Jurassic Park?

I do ?

Well he wasnt in that

Aparently he is from the moon which isnt the moon even though the moon has been around since the dawn of time but somehow aliens that inhabited this planet put it up there to control are minds or something along those lines but basically he is from there is a reptile and is involved in the taking over of a world that they could of owned from the beginning but chose not to and play the long game and i mean a really long long long long game to the point when there was 7 billion people on the planet for them to rule over and then cull the population by about 90% so that the long game became pointless

See who said i dont research this stuff

BoyBlue_1985 said:
allan harper said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I do ?

Well he wasnt in that

Aparently he is from the moon which isnt the moon even though the moon has been around since the dawn of time but somehow aliens that inhabited this planet put it up there to control are minds or something along those lines but basically he is from there is a reptile and is involved in the taking over of a world that they could of owned from the beginning but chose not to and play the long game and i mean a really long long long long game to the point when there was 7 billion people on the planet for them to rule over and then cull the population by about 90% so that the long game became pointless

They feed off human misery, that's why they keep us going. Bit of a ****'s trick really.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
allan harper said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

I do ?

Well he wasnt in that

That's how I see the reptilian conspiracy, if they was here before us and far more advance than us how did Captain Caveman all of a sudden become king dick.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
allan harper said:

Well he wasnt in that

They feed off human misery, that's why they keep us going. Bit of a ****'s trick really.

Is that why they created Manchester City ?

allan harper said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well he wasnt in that

I blame that fucking **** Kris Kristoffersen.

allan harper said:

Once a lizard always a lizard mate, fucking rags the lot of them.

allan harper said:

Once a lizard always a lizard mate, fucking rags the lot of them.

Moon dwelling rag fucker.

They're everywhere mate, you know that giant red spot on Jupiter, that's not a storm, it's a Manchester United supporters club meeting.

I've just got an email from Icke's web site, fuck knows how he must be reading this thread.

Promoting his DVD the Radical Truth

'Once in every generation a person rises up above the crowd to reveal the truth of our age. This individual shows us who we really are and the way out of the chaos and confusion that surrounds us. At this moment, in this time, that person is David Icke.

In this incredible 4 hour presentation, author and truth-teller David Icke reveals how the human race got into the present global crisis and the keys to getting out. This no-holds-barred examination of the machinations underlying global events and the mechanisms of control used to keep us in fear and confusion, opens our eyes to the truth what is really happening behind the scenes of our reality. This awareness is a necessary step towards our ultimate liberation as a race, as a species, and as residents of Planet Earth - and includes a demolition of Barack Obama before he was even elected that has proved to be absolutely correct.

In the second half of his riveting presentation, Icke presents a blueprint for ways to release ourselves from the current crisis, not by living on our knees but standing firm, free and fully awakened. Icke unveils the crossroads that we currently face and how the final choice boils down to either freedom or fascism. Join David Icke for this 4 hour revelation as he leads us on a path towards the ultimate emancipation of the human race through the revolutionary power of love. Radical Truth is David Icke's most spiritually uplifting film.'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.