David Icke

allan harper said:
I've just got an email from Icke's web site, fuck knows how he must be reading this thread.

Promoting his DVD the Radical Truth

'Once in every generation a person rises up above the crowd to reveal the truth of our age. This individual shows us who we really are and the way out of the chaos and confusion that surrounds us. At this moment, in this time, that person is David Icke.

In this incredible 4 hour presentation, author and truth-teller David Icke reveals how the human race got into the present global crisis and the keys to getting out. This no-holds-barred examination of the machinations underlying global events and the mechanisms of control used to keep us in fear and confusion, opens our eyes to the truth what is really happening behind the scenes of our reality. This awareness is a necessary step towards our ultimate liberation as a race, as a species, and as residents of Planet Earth - and includes a demolition of Barack Obama before he was even elected that has proved to be absolutely correct.

In the second half of his riveting presentation, Icke presents a blueprint for ways to release ourselves from the current crisis, not by living on our knees but standing firm, free and fully awakened. Icke unveils the crossroads that we currently face and how the final choice boils down to either freedom or fascism. Join David Icke for this 4 hour revelation as he leads us on a path towards the ultimate emancipation of the human race through the revolutionary power of love. Radical Truth is David Icke's most spiritually uplifting film.'

F53235.jpg

Ah the good old David Icke threads, i'm actually sorry that I bought one of his books many many moons ago (out of curiosity more than anything) as it's plainly obvious when you observe his trend that he goes off nothing more than movie/msm trends and the very same things he claims to be opposed about.

They Live was released and suddenly his new theory was that everyone was reptilians, the Moon was a satellite dish and Saturns Rings was the space station? Then the whole AVATAR/2012 thing comes out and now he's encouraging people to become freeman-on-the-land (another con) because the impending doom is about to happen but conveniently he doesn't know what it's going to be. But something about the galactical/astral plain or whatever DMT trip he had that week.

David Icke should stick to what he knows best, and aim his anger towards the BBC rather than encouraging gullable..aswell as mentally ill..people to buy the crap he spouts to fund his campaign. They all do it, from Icke, Alex Jones, Uri Geller, Derek Acorah, nothing changes.

TrueBlueTrue said:
Ah the good old David Icke threads, i'm actually sorry that I bought one of his books many many moons ago (out of curiosity more than anything) as it's plainly obvious when you observe his trend that he goes off nothing more than movie/msm trends and the very same things he claims to be opposed about.

They Live was released and suddenly his new theory was that everyone was reptilians, the Moon was a satellite dish and Saturns Rings was the space station? Then the whole AVATAR/2012 thing comes out and now he's encouraging people to become freeman-on-the-land (another con) because the impending doom is about to happen but conveniently he doesn't know what it's going to be. But something about the galactical/astral plain or whatever DMT trip he had that week.

David Icke should stick to what he knows best, and aim his anger towards the BBC rather than encouraging gullable..aswell as mentally ill..people to buy the crap he spouts to fund his campaign. They all do it, from Icke, Alex Jones, Uri Geller, Derek Acorah, nothing changes.

I will have to check when the ' reptilians ' thing came out?

The moon thing is nothing to do with Avatar.. he got his stuff from ' Who built the moon '

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Who-Built-Moon-Christopher-Knight/dp/1842931326" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.co.uk/Who-Built-Moon- ... 1842931326</a>

Anyways ' I AM ME I AM FREE '

I've taken many trips beyond the curtain of perceived reality,I've felt the love of our great protector! The world is not what you think it is people. Icke speaks a thousand truths!

I love you all because you are all me and I am all you. We are all each other. Deal with it.

pinkwheeltrim said:
I've taken many trips beyond the curtain of perceived reality,I've felt the love of our great protector! The world is not what you think it is people. Icke speaks a thousand truths!

I love you all because you are all me and I am all you. We are all each other. Deal with it.

Okay then mate. Can i have the keys to your car seeing as we are each other there should be no boundaries

BoyBlue_1985 said:
pinkwheeltrim said:

Okay then mate. Can i have the keys to your car seeing as we are each other there should be no boundaries

I don't actually own a car (haven't since I was nineteen) but whenever I have needed one somebody has always lent me theirs. So yes,if you needed a car and I had one to lend,it's yours!

pinkwheeltrim said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
pinkwheeltrim said:

I don't actually own a car (haven't since I was nineteen) but whenever I have needed one somebody has always lent me theirs. So yes,if you needed a car and I had one to lend,it's yours!
In all honesty you would do that hand your car over to me a complete stranger?

BoyBlue_1985 said:
pinkwheeltrim said:

you can have mine pal

f71fe20ac29fcbf174ef5b62325f9124_s.jpg

Have one of these bad boys and is on its last few days i feel...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

In all honesty you would do that hand your car over to me a complete stranger?

You've picked the wrong thing to ask me there mate, I have some views which most people would find a bit odd, I don't agree with private car ownership. So if I had access to a car I would just give it to anyone who wanted it.

I've let total strangers who have been in a fix stay in my home,never had any problems.
I never lock my doors,never been burgled.
I'm a Quaker so I always try to look for the good in everyone I meet,it's not always easy though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.