David Icke

pinkwheeltrim said:
Well I'm travelling in Australia and the far east until July but the first thing I'm going to do when I get back is book some tickets for this. My brother and I will be there. I think a small band of enlightened blues going down would make for a top day!
For fuck sake don't start singing 'we're not really here' whatever you do.

pinkwheeltrim said:
Well I'm travelling in Australia and the far east until July but the first thing I'm going to do when I get back is book some tickets for this. My brother and I will be there. I think a small band of enlightened blues going down would make for a top day!

Tell you what i will come with you been a long time since i had a good laugh
To all blues that are going im not actually joking i will come

Tuearts right boot said:
Just my opinion but I think he's a clever but twisted bloke preying on the weak and gullible.A modern day Jesus perhaps.Probably very wealthy as well.
He is very wealthy for a man that resents wealth
The irony is strong in this one

BoyBlue_1985 said:
pinkwheeltrim said:

How do you know you will laugh ? What happens if you think "Fuck, he's got a point !"
Truthfully, apart from towing the line and basing your opinions on the viewpoints of other posters who think he is mad, which book made you laugh ?

The Ox said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
pinkwheeltrim said:

How do you know you will laugh ? What happens if you think "Fuck, he's got a point !"
Truthfully, apart from towing the line and basing your opinions on the viewpoints of other posters who think he is mad, which book made you laugh ?
Never read a book of his, i watched an hour of 1 of his live shows. Unfortunately mate i do have my own opinions. i dont think some of what he says is wrong but then that's the less shocking stuff like globalisation which in truth has been going on for over 20 years. Just because i think Icke is a bit of a nut job does not mean i tow the line either, buzzer knows i have some views on things. This thread was made by the OP because me and him started talking about this so dont come all over like im a sheep following everyone else you plank

That's my point exactly, how can you base an opinion on one hour ?
Just for the record it was people like him who have been exposing Globalisation for the last 20 years, is this a coincidence ?
I don't expect anyone to believe anything he says, we all make our own minds up and digest the information put in front of us. I just don't get how anyone who hasn't bothered to read up on the details he presents can even form an opinion. Remember that those he is exposing own the media that 99% of the population will use to form an opinion, it's easy for those individuals to humiliate and discredit him.
Anyway each to their own, not here for a slanging match :)

The Ox said:
That's my point exactly, how can you base an opinion on one hour ?
Just for the record it was people like him who have been exposing Globalisation for the last 20 years, is this a coincidence ?
I don't expect anyone to believe anything he says, we all make our own minds up and digest the information put in front of us. I just don't get how anyone who hasn't bothered to read up on the details he presents can even form an opinion. Remember that those he is exposing own the media that 99% of the population will use to form an opinion, it's easy for those individuals to humiliate and discredit him.
Anyway each to their own, not here for a slanging match :)

I have read stuff on things he talks about i take it in. Just always a curious lack of "real" evidence for me with these theories. As for the reptilian stuff, that i refuse to even look into just to the sheer insanity of it, to believe that though you have to believe in all the other stuff that he says proceeds it though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.