David Icke

allan harper said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
Icke is the man and I have no problem at all with what he says,including the reptiles!

When's his live all day in Brixton happening? I hope to be back in the country for that.

Thought that was the one i watched on you tube last night but turns out it was filmed a few months ago, 5 hours long but the one he did in New York was 8 hours long. When you say live, do you mean its available to watch on the net ?

I'm not sure mate,I just know he's supposed to be doing an all day event in Brixton sometime in 2012. It would be well worth seeing, anyone fancy a bluemoon Icke outing?

I'm off to look up the date now.

allan harper said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
Icke is the man and I have no problem at all with what he says,including the reptiles!

When's his live all day in Brixton happening? I hope to be back in the country for that.

Thought that was the one i watched on you tube last night but turns out it was filmed a few months ago, 5 hours long but the one he did in New York was 8 hours long. When you say live, do you mean its available to watch on the net ?

I went to the one in Brixton in 2008, that was 8 hours long and totally mind blowing.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:17 pm --<br /><br />
Thaksinssoldier said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvOuO5grthw[/youtube]

I watched about 40 mins of this and while I dont dispute this woman had some sort of horrific experiences,well she creeps the fuck out of me.

What she,and I've seen Icke and Alex Jones do aswell,is use blatant mind control techniques in her speech.

slow paced.monotone.repetition of keywords.there is something well dodgy about her.

For me Icke has been discredited too much to take his information seriously,even if there is a lot of truth in what he says.Jesse Ventura called him out on it for season 3 of his conspiracy theory.

He asked Icke to back up a claim he made,and Icke threw a strop,claimed it was a set up and left the interview.Now anyone who's watched Jesse Ventura's conspiracy theory knows that Ventura will go way out there with a theory as long as he's got some credible evidence.Icke wouldnt provide any whatsoever and was completely discredited.

If you want to get really into the nitty gritty of reptilians/dimensions/human consiousness/good v evil then I suggest you get into Terrence McKenna and what he comes across whilst tripping on DMT,or read all 7 volumes of Grant Morrisons comic book "the invisibles".

As nuts as it sounds that comic book has enough in it for me to consider it the closest thing I've found for an explanation of everything.

Although i don't fully concur with evrything you said mate i do fully say that the underlined bit should be all ANYONE needs to know.

pinkwheeltrim said:
allan harper said:
pinkwheeltrim said:

I'm not sure mate,I just know he's supposed to be doing an all day event in Brixton sometime in 2012. It would be well worth seeing, anyone fancy a bluemoon Icke outing?

I'm up for it !

allan harper said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
allan harper said:

I'm up for it !
My mistake,it's at Wembley not Brixton. Should be a great day.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/54813-david-icke-live-at-wembley-2012-tickets-on-sale-now

pinkwheeltrim said:
allan harper said:
pinkwheeltrim said:

I'm up for it !
My mistake,it's at Wembley not Brixton. Should be a great day.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/54813-david-icke-live-at-wembley-2012-tickets-on-sale-now

Tickets from £40 well worth it.

allan harper said:
buzzer1 said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
About time he came out of his shell.
Haha quality Gaylord,quality post lol.
do you believe bush drinks the blood of children then kills them in a ritural ?
ive just been reading up a bit on what these high profile men are suppose to get up to.
I was pointed to this youtube video via a comment someone had made on something I was researching.I believe the video was made 1999 I cant be sure,and I don't know if this woman is still alive.I find her experience very thought provoking and interesting.Her name is Arizona Wilder.She mentions quite a few high profile people with intimate detail and scenarios regarding her experiences.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0EzmI-pj9E[/youtube]

I ain't watching 3 hour video on my iPhone!

Can u summarise it?

Also bohemian groves ritual,the cremation of care points to child sacrifice.

Thaksinssoldier said:
I ain't watching 3 hour video on my iPhone!

Can u summarise it?

Also bohemian groves ritual,the cremation of care points to child sacrifice.
Think this video mentions a few high profile names.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chy8cB-4EXE&feature=related[/youtube]

he's on with uri geller at the buxton opera house next christmas

book now!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.