David Pizarro

Call me Humbug, but can we seriously not wait more then a few minutes on the pitch before claiming a player is basically world class?

Cringe.

Seems like the type of player you could sit in the centre circle to ping balls to dangerous positions. Elano did that a bit.

I like.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Stillsy said:
Obviously it was a tired and ten men Porto but still he showed some real quality out there tonight. Cant wait to see more of him, I would gift him a start at weekend.

Immediately the man showed the class and natural ability lacking in Barry and NDJ. Its not just the first touch (ball instantly under control) its because he has more ability that he has time to pick the right pass and play with his head up to create things. The ball moves crisply and he is offensive & positive, where the other two look sideways.

He looks to me like he has everything, and i'd certainly start him against Blackburn - could be the ace in the hole to save the manager his job............................
Doh!

Wolfy said:
Seems like the type of player you could sit in the centre circle to ping balls to dangerous positions. Elano did that a bit.

I like.

Me too, realisticaly we should not need NDJ against Blackburn (hilarious result at old scaffold aside), start him alongside Barry then bring on Milner for extra energy in the 2nd half.

ThisNoize said:
Call me Humbug, but can we seriously not wait more then a few minutes on the pitch before claiming a player is basically world class?

Cringe.

If it's good enough for the rag players to be over hyped its good enough for me ;-)

A little surprised by how many people have been taken aback by Pizarro's ability?

He has been doing it all his career and technique wise, is second only to Silva in our current squad.

Sit him in front of the back four, take the responsibility away from our defenders, let Silva and Yaya do the damage where they do it best.

Think he will be more useful away from home, where teams come on to us more and our final ball needs to be clinical.

Great player.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
A little surprised by how many people have been taken aback by Pizaarro's ability?

He has been doing it all his career and technique wise, is second only to Silva in our current squad.

Sit him in front of the back four, take the responsibility away from our defenders, let Silva and Yaya do the damage where they do it best.

Think he will be more useful away from home, where teams come on to us more and our final ball needs to be clinical.

Great player.

If only that were true, Tolm.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
A little surprised by how many people have been taken aback by Pizaarro's ability?

Great player.

If only that were true, Tolm.

Ha ha - you know what I mean, as opposed to not bothering at all at our place!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.