David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy Meredith? Frank Swift? Bert Trautmann?

All City greats, whom, in all probability, no one on here can remember playing, but we all know, were fantastic players.

Merlin is up there with them, but it's so difficult to compare stars from different eras.
My point exactly. David would be up there but it. Is impossible to compare.

Maybe, maybe not but he will leave this club our best ever player to date.
And statements like that is why people don't take you seriously. Even in the current era, Tevez, Toure and Aguero have been better players. And then there's the others I've seen like Bell, Summerbee, Lee & Tueart, Plus players like Peter Doherty and Billy Meredith from an earlier era.

I ren
Billy Meredith? Frank Swift? Bert Trautmann?

All City greats, whom, in all probability, no one on here can remember playing, but we all know, were fantastic players.

Merlin is up there with them, but it's so difficult to compare stars from different eras.
I remember them all and I agree, whilst it's hard to pick a best ever player outright, Silva is certainly one of them.

Maybe, maybe not but he will leave this club our best ever player to date.

I'd love it if any of those 3 go on emulate that achievement.
Blue, take no notice of Jack, he's either a WUM or extremely jealous of your relationship lol. There's not many City fans that won't agree that Silva has been one of our best players ever, but it would be difficult to single out just one as there's quite a few gems over the years and all with different styles and abilities

It's been an absolute privilege to watch Silva all these years and he'll go down a legend for sure. I do think that Yaya will be the one who stands out from the Mancini era, but Kun and Silva will always be mentioned.

And statements like that is why people don't take you seriously. Even in the current era, Tevez, Toure and Aguero have been better players. And then there's the others I've seen like Bell, Summerbee, Lee & Tueart, Plus players like Peter Doherty and Billy Meredith from an earlier era.

Am I allowed to say that my grandad is regarded as one but was an absolute ****???

Emotion continues to cloud judgement..... he has been a fantastic player for us, and I'm sure David is a lovely lad, however, he doesn't make it in the top 5 of city greats..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.