David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to try & keep him at this level for the season & not knacker him out. He has been absolutely fantastic.
That's the secret. Knowing when to rest him without upsetting his rhythm. I'm sure he'd want to play every minute of every game after last years disappointment but it's imperative we keep him fresh. I'm sure with Gundogan coming in and various opportunities to play with formation Pep will do the right thing as and when.

i4myyo.jpg

He's simply the best City player I have ever seen bar none.

His form this season just makes a mockery of those who last season said he wasn't good enough for us anymore, was over the hill and was finished as a force! Hopefully they've had a long hard look at his performances for us and Spain this season so far.

We bring in a proper manager & hey presto, Merlin & the rest of the team return to form just like many said would happen. A wasted 3 years in which even the supreme talent that is David Silva looked distinctly average.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.