David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the signing of Gundo I'm much less panicky now when Silva isn't there

Can't wait to see them both in the same team

No disrespect to Bournemouth but we can comfortably dispatch them without David. It's vitally important that's there's no issue when he returns.
Maybe so. But it is alarming that he is out once again even if it is only for a few games. It seems to be a fact of live at City now that we rarely get our first 11 on the pitch together. Constant injuries to key players are severely curtailing our ability to put together title winning runs. One wonders how long it will be before Kun pulls up and is out for six weeks? Will Kompany stay fit if he gets back?
What about our midfield back up Delph and Fernando they always seem to be on the bench. With some justification people have been critical of Yaya but one thing you can say about the guy he is rarely if ever injured. Navas another lad often in the firing line likewise is normally available. Pep's tenure at Munich seemed to me from a distance to be one were he battled against continuous injury problems and I think at one stage he had a serious falling out with the medical staff. Will an inability to keep our players fit this season be our undoing?

Maybe so. But it is alarming that he is out once again even if it is only for a few games. It seems to be a fact of live at City now that we rarely get our first 11 on the pitch together. Constant injuries to key players are severely curtailing our ability to put together title winning runs. One wonders how long it will be before Kun pulls up and is out for six weeks? Will Kompany stay fit if he gets back?
What about our midfield back up Delph and Fernando they always seem to be on the bench. With some justification people have been critical of Yaya but one thing you can say about the guy he is rarely if ever injured. Navas another lad often in the firing line likewise is normally available. Pep's tenure at Munich seemed to me from a distance to be one were he battled against continuous injury problems and I think at one stage he had a serious falling out with the medical staff. Will an inability to keep our players fit this season be our undoing?

Biggest surprise to me, is it's taken this long for one of Silva, KDB or Fernandinho to get injured or worn out.

Wouldnt worry as much as you seem to be
Injuries happen. EVERYBODY is looking for an excuse to write us off in some way, so dont give them ammunition. Zero reason to post something like this when none of the above has happened yet. A skilled, tricky player is going to get little knocks from constant kicking etc. Just accept that we have a strong squad further up the pitch and he can be replaced for a week or two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.