David Silva - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some pain/discomfort in quads so rested as precaution. No major concern

If he'd like me to come and give them a good rub down just pm me please;)
On a another note, his work rate has been phenomenal since the start of the season so a bit of a rest will do him no harm.

Cheer mate, tell Dave I still love him.

Spin on head too, maybe if he'd played last night he'd have ended up with bigger injury!
good point I was actually scared for him when I saw his name included in the starting eleven yesterday. He was up against a great deal of physicality on saturday and never hesitated to get down into the mud

He's simply the best City player I have ever seen bar none.

His form this season just makes a mockery of those who last season said he wasn't good enough for us anymore, was over the hill and was finished as a force! Hopefully they've had a long hard look at his performances for us and Spain this season so far.

We bring in a proper manager & hey presto, Merlin & the rest of the team return to form just like many said would happen. A wasted 3 years in which even the supreme talent that is David Silva looked distinctly average.....

He is a giant among men, an immensely gifted player

The Mirror guy is spot on. No point risking with the options we have now. Gundogan is a much much better replacement than we've ever had. Top player.

He's played a lot of minutes already. Perfect time to rest his thigh knowing we've finally got a player to slip in and seamlessly link the play like he does. We've never had it so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.