David Silva - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a moan at him about half an hour in when he overhit a fairly simple through ball to Sterling. That was the last thing he did wrong, his understanding of tempo is absolutely amazing. As many have said, enjoying him every other game would be a much more pleasurable way for his last few months to go, rather than see him as a passenger when overplayed

For the first 30 minutes I thought he was great. He's not the direct threat he once was but he really knits our play together wonderfully.

Superb for the first twenty minutes , then he dropped off but if he did pick up an injury then that's the explanation , a fully fit Merlin for 90 minutes would have broken the Saints defence down , hope its nothing serious , still a massive part to be played this season

If he is out it'll be interesting to see who replaces him at Anfield, Gundogan or Bernardo. I guess a lot depends on who Pep wants on the right wing and whether Fernandinho plays in midfield. I'm sure he'll throw a curveball, he always does in the big games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.