David Silva - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he is out it'll be interesting to see who replaces him at Anfield, Gundogan or Bernardo. I guess a lot depends on who Pep wants on the right wing and whether Fernandinho plays in midfield. I'm sure he'll throw a curveball, he always does in the big games.
I really want dinho in his proper position,gundy isn't breaking up any counter attacks,we are soft as shite in the middle without rodders and dinho,play john and nico shielded by dinho and pray lol

Silva injured 10-12 days? Mind games or truth?
Just getting random tweets through from city this time of night

Pep Guardiola on @21LVA injury: "David Silva was injured. Five minutes before the first half ended, he told me he had a muscular problem. When it is a muscular problem, it is always a minimum of 10-12 days.” [via @andyhampson]

yeah, I think too it's going to be more physically demanded game than he is able to handle at this time sadly.

Think it’s a blessing in disguise that he’s not fit for Sunday. As much as we all love him, I don’t think he’s suited anymore to be playing big games like this one. We need the legs in midfield, Bernardo next to KDB would make me feel a lot more confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.