David Silva (continued)

Re: David Silva...

The last 4/5 games he as stepped up even more if that was possible he has been a 9/10 and the hull game was 10/10 performance

I don't have anything particularly original to add. Just thrilled to have him aboard.

Vinny may be the best ambassador a club could ever hope for. Pablo may play with more heart than you could ever ask for, and Aguero may be the most exciting player you could ever ask for. But David is still the most talented played I've ever seen pull the shirt on. Apologies to everyone who saw us at our grandest, but I just haven't seen better.

He's gonna run the show on sunday and show why white fang isn't the best player in the league.

Tron Coltrane said:
I don't have anything particularly original to add. Just thrilled to have him aboard.

Vinny may be the best ambassador a club could ever hope for. Pablo may play with more heart than you could ever ask for, and Aguero may be the most exciting player you could ever ask for. But David is still the most talented played I've ever seen pull the shirt on. Apologies to everyone who saw us at our grandest, but I just haven't seen better.

This with knobs on - Great post.

If we're being honest, and putting nostalgia for "the good old days" to one side for a moment ... then we'd have to say that David Silva is the greatest City player ever. The control, the vision, the passing ... all quite out of this world.

People around me actually groan audibly if he misplaces a single pass in a game, such are the high standards that he has set himself / we all expect of him.

Blue Theatre said:
If we're being honest, and putting nostalgia for "the good old days" to one side for a moment ... then we'd have to say that David Silva is the greatest City player ever. The control, the vision, the passing ... all quite out of this world.

People around me actually groan audibly if he misplaces a single pass in a game, such are the high standards that he has set himself / we all expect of him.
As you all know I think Silva is Gold................I cannot take the credit for the following.............I found it on another site. A letter from Dave to his mum..

Hi Mum
Dave here. Sorry I haven’t written to you lately but things have been mental here. The gaffer wants me to play every soddin’ game which is fine but he keeps picking that lanky bloody Balkan twot, Edin and it’s buggering me out. Honest, I’m working like a dog to put the ball on a plate for the tosspot but he fires more blanks than the 12 Lads from the 2014 Vasectomy Awareness Calendar. Seriously he needs a dozen ‘goes’ just to test the goalie and another dozen to hit the back of the onion basket.

Javi (Garcia) sends his love. He’s been getting lots of promo work over here and has his own slot now on Manly Moustaches, the free to air internet access channel.watch out for it next weekend. He plays a bit of footie with us in his spare time but as you know that’s only a hobby.

news coming in that he is playing through the pain barrier as of now,due to an ankle problem..hope he is fit to.play against liverpool..:(

pikku said:
news coming in that he is playing through the pain barrier as of now,due to an ankle problem..hope he is fit to.play against liverpool..:(

Which makes all of his recent performances doubly impressive.. To play that well with a niggling injury? Jesus.

proudbear said:
pikku said:

Which makes all of his recent performances doubly impressive.. To play that well with a niggling injury? Jesus.

No, we're talking about David

pikku said:

That's hardly surprising after Saturdays game. I thought Southampton adopted Barcelona style tactics to try and stop him influencing the game. You know the one, first you get fouled by Alves, then it's Puyol, then Iniesta has a dig, followed by Pique, Montoya, Fabregas and then it's all start again. You get fouled 10 or so times but never more than twice by the same player so not much chance of being carded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.