David Silva (continued)

Re: David Silva...

Best football brain in the premier league. Best touch in the premier league.

The best thing about the kid is he's so 'low key' and very very humble.

One of the best footballers on the planet.

Its players like Merlin that make it the "beautiful" game.

Last night he was imperious yet again and showed the gulf in class between himself and the shit that the rags had out in midfield.

£40m for Mata? fucking lol

His touch to control the pass from yaya to get into a scoring opportunity in that first minute was pure brilliance. it was so quick, you can only see it on the reply. i doubt anyone else in the premier league could do that.

He was excellent again today.

If he had a better knack for scoring goals he'd be Messi. We are so fortunate to have him, he's such a special player to watch. Really been on form in the last few matches, would be great to ride his intelligence to the title

He's so good he actually makes me laugh at times. It's like I can't believe our luck at having such a good player in our team. He makes it look so easy it's almost embarrassing.

hes just playing on a different level to anyone else right now.....his touch and vision and ability to lose his marker is unbelievable.

we need him to stay fit for the rest of the season!

When he brought the ball down from harts 80 yard kick was pure brilliance . Think he's toughened up too. Gets his body in and protects the ball. Privileged to be able to watch him every week

Last three games he's been at Iniesta's level. Now that is a complement as i think Iniesta is the next best player in the world behind Messi and CRonaldo.

A joy to watch!

Anyone got a GIF of the ball control from the goal kick coming over his shoulder? Unbelievable control.

What a player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.