David Silva (continued)

Re: David Silva...

There arent enough superlatives to describe the lad. I hope people really absorb what is currently going on at City because we are truly blessed to be able to watch some (most) of these players pull on a sky blue shirt.

Stoned Rose said:
Best football brain in the premier league. Best touch in the premier league.

The best thing about the kid is he's so 'low key' and very very humble.

Couldn't agree more - never see him pissed out his head in the newspapers or being a general twat - The kid clearly loves his football and jesus christ he's good at it too

Blue Coop said:
Anyone got a GIF of the ball control from the goal kick coming over his shoulder? Unbelievable control.

What a player.
He did it twice mate, once in each half, left and right foot, that's why Joe needs to take his time with kick outs and pick him out, he'll do it every time.

aguero93:20 said:
Blue Coop said:
Anyone got a GIF of the ball control from the goal kick coming over his shoulder? Unbelievable control.

What a player.
He did it twice mate, once in each half, left and right foot, that's why Joe needs to take his time with kick outs and pick him out, he'll do it every time.

Iniesta has the same ability. Even though there are amazing midfield players in the Spanish national team, David Silva and Andres Iniesta stand out above all the rest. By a country mile!

It could be a decent year for Merlin if Spain do anything in Brazil.

aguero93:20 said:
Blue Coop said:

What a player.
I'd like both in GIF's then. :)

Aphex said:
I googled 'David Silva is shit' before and not one entry. That's almost as good as Chuck Norris is.

I just googled it as well and this page was the first result.

if he could finish he'd be right up there with Messi and Ronaldo!!

An absolutely magical player - if he can bag a few more goals like his one against Hull then he would be talked up as one of the greatest on the planet. Very under appreciated - technique, touch, passing, ability to create space for himself and others... all by far better than anyone else in the league. A creative midfielder equal to Iniesta as the best in Europe I would say.

Someone was looking for the touch and pass map earlier i cant find the post now. I went to grab it but ended up watching the game again :)

Sorry if it has already been posted.

pssmapdsilva_zps95cb13f6.jpg

touchmapdsilva_zpsae450b79.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.