David Silva (continued)

chris85mcfc said:
Seems to go unnoticed how tough Dave actually is

Plays through the pain barrier for most of this season and you can tell he hates missing games

I'm pretty confident that providing he can run then he will start on Sunday
A lot he does goes unnoticed, not by us but by the media. If he played for anyone else they 'd love him, he's just a good little player for us

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
chris85mcfc said:

Plays through the pain barrier for most of this season and you can tell he hates missing games

A lot he does goes unnoticed, not by us but by the media. If he played for anyone else they 'd love him, he's just a good little player for us

Totally agree with you. The d*ckheads printing their favourite teams of the season all dismiss Silva - who in my opinion is the best at what he does in this Premiership. - great player.

Bluep*ss said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
chris85mcfc said:

Totally agree with you. The d*ckheads printing their favourite teams of the season all dismiss Silva - who in my opinion is the best at what he does in this Premiership. - great player.

Just think the media is so simplistic. At the moment their banging the drum about how many goals Yaya has scored, and there lies the problem thats all their interested in, if they haven't watched a a game they look at the score and the scoresheet and see the same names popping up.

Unfortunately for Dave he doesn't get many goals, but he is the main cog in our goalscoring machine of a team.

Bluep*ss said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
chris85mcfc said:

It beggers belief how he never makes team of the season when he's a players every team would love to have

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Bluep*ss said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:

It beggers belief how he never makes team of the season when he's a players every team would love to have
Well let's see what the pundits are saying after the WC finals.

Plaything of the gods said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Bluep*ss said:
Well let's see what the pundits are saying after the WC finals.
They'll ignore him as they did after the Euros when he was a good shout for Player of the Tournament.

Is their a premiership team that wouldn't have him in their side? I know Lallana has had a good season this year and he made the PFA team but seriously, Silva or Lallana. It is a bit like asking who would you prefer in central midfield, Toure or Carrick

Wio Gumflapdinand said:
Bluep*ss said:
Wio Gumflapdinand said:

It beggers belief how he never makes team of the season when he's the best player in the league
Edited for accuracy

I think the club needs to take a long, hard look at it's recruitment policy when you consider we could have signed a true, top class talent like Fellaini for just £3m more than David.

Tricky_Trev said:
I think the club needs to take a long, hard look at it's recruitment policy when you consider we could have signed a true, top class talent like Fellaini for just £3m more than David.

What I don't understand is why when Mata came on the market in January we didn't offer David Silva and say, £20m for him.

Chelsea might have taken that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.