David Silva retires from football (pg13)

I remember going to that friendly against Valencia lovely warm evening, new horizons with the signings, that little fellah just looked the dogs. What a fucking legend of the club. Enjoy your retirement Dave and come back soon.

El Mago, what a pleasure it was to watch him in a City shirt. My favourite City player such an intelligent and classy footballer.

Just started reading this thread a couple of hours ago and of course it's really sad to see one of our greats go out like this. He's won the top honours in the game at national level and he didn't do too bad in sky blue!

Two things struck me, the lad's had some lovely hair, some of which William shatner would be jealous of, to say nothing of our Kyle!

Just had to double check the first few comments were posted on here pretty early this morning, Google suggests the news broke last night, our national (disgraceful) broadcaster still not got anything.

He will always have a special place in my heart. Dare I say my favourite City player ever. I want him to recover, and then let's have a testimonial!

So sorry to hear this.
Hope the knee heals well.
Enjoy uour retirement David.
Akways El Mago

Just started reading this thread a couple of hours ago and of course it's really sad to see one of our greats go out like this. He's won the top honours in the game at national level and he didn't do too bad in sky blue!

Two things struck me, the lad's had some lovely hair, some of which William shatner would be jealous of, to say nothing of our Kyle!

Just had to double check the first few comments were posted on here pretty early this morning, Google suggests the news broke last night, our national (disgraceful) broadcaster still not got anything.

Because he's not as good as Juan Mata lol. He's never donned a red shirt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.