David Silva retires from football (pg13)

Sad news, a real pleasure to see him play and very important to our progression as a club. Not only did he come to rainy Manchester and be truly successful, he stayed when it would have been easy to go elsewhere.

Seems a real gent too. Was genuinely so pleased for him when his little one pulled through, you always like to think that it's the good guys who win in life and David is definitely one of them.

One of the absolute finest players ever to play in England. I honestly don't think he got the credit he deserved.

The pass to Dzeko in the 1-6 is probably the best pass I've ever seen. The placement and the weight on the ball was absolutely perfect and no matter how many times I've seen it I still can't believe it.

I hope the club can bring him back or something to celebrate his retirement. What a fabulous footballer he was.

One of the absolute finest players ever to play in England. I honestly don't think he got the credit he deserved.

The pass to Dzeko in the 1-6 is probably the best pass I've ever seen. The placement and the weight on the ball was absolutely perfect and no matter how many times I've seen it I still can't believe it.

I hope the club can bring him back or something to celebrate his retirement. What a fabulous footballer he was.
I said the same on here years ago and I am glad you have brought it up again. That pass should never be forgotten and needs to be shown regularly. After all the taunting by united fans for many years it is funny how they have been on the receiving end of our greatest triumphs since the takeover.

Yaya's goal against them to win the semi that sent ferdinand anderson and the rest into an uncontrolled anger rant.

Aguero's goal to snatch our first league title since 68 from out of their pockets.

The cup final win last season to set up the second trophy of our treble, the first English team's treble since last century.

Wonder where that banner is now and hope it will be just as long till they next win the league.
Sorry, got sidetracked a bit there so thanks for the memories Dave we still miss you.

I said the same on here years ago and I am glad you have brought it up again. That pass should never be forgotten and needs to be shown regularly. After all the taunting by united fans for many years it is funny how they have been on the receiving end of our greatest triumphs since the takeover.

Yaya's goal against them to win the semi that sent ferdinand anderson and the rest into an uncontrolled anger rant.

Aguero's goal to snatch our first league title since 68 from out of their pockets.

The cup final win last season to set up the second trophy of our treble, the first English team's treble since last century.

Wonder where that banner is now and hope it will be just as long till they next win the league.
Sorry, got sidetracked a bit there so thanks for the memories Dave we still miss you.
What a fantastic post that is!

You're so right, every part of our rise has been at their expense!!!

Let us remind ourselves ....

Silva.gif

What a day, what a footballer, and what a man.
To be fare, to somebody like David that was a piss easy pass, bread and butter...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.