David Silva retires from football (pg13)

Seriously, one of the best players ever. Hope he comes back to City in some capacity.

So sad that he was not a part of a city CL winning side. He totally deserved that, although to be fair he won pretty much everything else in club and international football. Just a genius and a fantastic low maintenance pro.

A wonderful player, people say he glided rather than ran, and they're right, such a weirdo in that respect.. we were lucky to have him in his prime

The most underrated player of all time. David Silva came to City quietly, weaved his magic, made things happen for City, bamboozled opposition, made himself a legend, got himself a statue and ironically left us quietly in the Covid period. His volleyed assist for Edin in the 6-1 game is the best assist I have ever seen in a football game.

Enjoy your retirement, Merlin. You can enjoy your brews with your loved ones in Gran Canaria now!! Us City supporters will always remember what you did and achieved here!!
With pleasure I put this link.

Consistently our greatest ever player and my favourite player.
If you want a managers assistants job I might know where there’s one going.
All the best Dave!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.