David Silva retires from football (pg13)

We were lucky to have this amazing player during his best years. Sad news about the injury leading him to retire but what a career ! Best wishes to El Mago.

Sad way for a great player to end his playing career.

A truly wonderful player who graced the City team. Best wishes for a speedy recovery David.

Sad way to end an amazing career.
Thanks for all the amazing memories.
It's was a privilege to see such a brilliant footballer play for my team.
Simply the best I've ever seen in a blue shirt

My favourite City player of all time.

Everything you want from a player, someone who does the business out on the pitch. No Bullshit, no hype, no off field nonsense.

A guy who played 125 times for Spain during a time when they were the best team in the world and he was competing for game time alongside some of the best players of all time says it all for me.

Always made me smile when it showed the Spanish team which was all Barcelona and real madrid players apart from a geezer at City.

One of the best midfielders of his generation.

A heartbreaking end, but a majestic career all the same. By far one of the greatest players of recent decades, a truly natural footballer, born to play the game. He made the impossible look effortless and gave us City fans countless magical memories. He can be very proud of all he's done and now, on the bright side, he'll have more time to spend with his little Mateo. Maybe we'll see him again someday.

Similar to Yaya unlike Parry and that other tit on talkragshite I was fully aware of them both and seeing them both play against us in friendlies realised they were both even better than I thought they were.

Very sad it has ended this way. It would have been much better for his career to end on his own terms. He deserves better.

In my opinion, the best player to play for our club. Certainly my favourite ever player. I still miss him playing for us. I think a peak David Silva in our current team would take us to another level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.