David Silva retires from football (pg13)

Wonderful bloke & a fantastic player, I am 61 & although King Colin will always be my favorite ever player David is a very close second.
I am 79 and agree with you, we’ll almost, I would reverse the order but only just. Couldn’t really get a cigarette paper between them. Love them both.

Terrible way for a fantastic career to end. A wonderfully gifted footballer and true competitor. Look forward to seeing him back at the Etihad so we can show him our appreciation

Equal to the very best in the history of the game.

A quite wonderful, humble and modest player.

Tough as old boots touched by the angles.

We have been so privileged to watch a gossamer master at work.

He and Sergio are booked to officially open the new North Stand and will receive the love and adulation deserved.

Gracias El Mago.

Gutted for him, but hopefully not the end of his career. Was hoping to take a trip to Sociedad to see him in action this season.
That's terrible. Will be over that direction later in the year and was thinking along the same lines.

Equal to the very best in the history of the game.

A quite wonderful, humble and modest player.

Tough as old boots touched by the angles.

We have been so privileged to watch a gossamer master at work.

He and Sergio are booked to officially open the new North Stand and will receive the love and adulation deserved.

Gracias El Mago.
That's such "a cute" post.

A wonderful footballer and by all accounts a beautiful human being. We were truly blessed to watch him for so many seasons. Sad that it’s ended this way , would have loved to see him play at the Etihad one more time in the Champions league. Surely he will be invited back to receive the thanks he deserves but never got because of COVID.
To have him , Sergio and Vincent together on the pitch before a game would be immense .

Never really got a good send off from the fans due to covid
Hope he comes back on a match day sometime

A true footballing genius if there ever was one and technically beautiful every time he touched the ball. Such a shame that he never won the UCL, but that doesnt detract from his greatness.
Hope we see him back someday at City in a coaching role.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.