David Silva trending world wide on twitter

We're only a David Silva injury off having a bad season. We looked lost whenever he wasn't on the pitch last season. He needs help on that pitch from another player... I think Sneider has had too many injuries I his career, he'd be too unreliable. Nasri? YES for me. Mata, hmm, dunno really, good but how good really? Silva is immense but he can't play 50 excellent creative games on his own!<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:38 pm --<br /><br />
ghost305 said:
him, yaya and kompany are probably the best signing this club has made since we got that "arab" money.
We signed Kompany before "the Arab money"!

Wadayaknow, Silva playing more centrally and Yaya more defensively and we looked superb. Isn't that what I, and a lot of other fans, were saying last year was our best option, yet we rarely got it? Silva pulling the strings centrally with a front three of Balo, Dzeko and Aguero backed up by De Jong and Yaya in midfield and Clichy and Richards bombing forward. That's a force to be reckoned with in the coming season and no mistake!

We'd still have Hart, Komps, Lescott and De Jong (plus maybe Yaya, Richards and Clichy storming back to help) to stop any fast counter attack if we over commit forward and the front 4 could interchange freely and be suplemented by Milner, AJ, SWP, etc coming on from the bench. (Plus there are maybe two more major names to add). We look a tasty prospect! I'm more excited than ever before.

Fuzzmaster101 said:
Wadayaknow, Silva playing more centrally and Yaya more defensively and we looked superb. Isn't that what I, and a lot of other fans, were saying last year was our best option, yet we rarely got it? Silva pulling the strings centrally with a front three of Balo, Dzeko and Aguero backed up by De Jong and Yaya in midfield and Clichy and Richards bombing forward. That's a force to be reckoned with in the coming season and no mistake!

We'd still have Hart, Komps, Lescott and De Jong (plus maybe Yaya, Richards and Clichy storming back to help) to stop any fast counter attack if we over commit forward and the front 4 could interchange freely and be suplemented by Milner, AJ, SWP, etc coming on from the bench. (Plus there are maybe two more major names to add). We look a tasty prospect! I'm more excited than ever before.
Last season we had virtually a brand new defence, and I believe we needed an extra midfielder in there to help out.

Settled defence, settled attacking players means we can now put more emphasis on attacking through the middle.

We're gonna seriously give managers nightmares. How do you cope with Balotelli/Aguero/Dzeko/Yaya/Kolarov/Richards/Silva coming at you at once, with the fluid passing, knowing that even if you do somehow get the ball, de Jong and Kompany are watching, waiting to pounce.

In the Middle hes a maestro , i dont think we need another AM cuz no one would start over him , the only problem is if he got injured we'll get fucked ,Someone needs to tie this guy up 3 yrs extension ! it would be easier because everything is moving forward and everyone's happy now , he'll sign it with ease , dont leave it late to the middle of the season after he turns heads then real and f***** barca show intrest , it would be harder ,cut from tevez's wages and give it to silva ((haha)) ! WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY HE GETS !

And to think I was angry and unimpressed when we first bought him, pah! Needless to say I don't make judgments on new players anymore.

I don't know how other managers can plan to play against him. He just drifts into space and once he has the ball you won't be getting it back from him but you need to be watching the runs everyone else is making which he can choose to pick them apart with. It really is a scary prospect.

lee-mcfc said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
And to think I was angry and unimpressed when we first bought him, pah! Needless to say I don't make judgments on new players anymore.
How come?

Thought he was hugely overrated. Never really stood out when I watched Valencia, though I guess that was more down to David Villa excelling there. Add that to the fact we signed him while he was sat on the bench for Spain, and I was not expecting much. But as soon as he scored that goal against Blackpool, I had a completely different opinion.

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
lee-mcfc said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
How come?

Thought he was hugely overrated. Never really stood out when I watched Valencia, though I guess that was more down to David Villa excelling there. Add that to the fact we signed him while he was sat on the bench for Spain, and I was not expecting much. But as soon as he scored that goal against Blackpool, I had a completely different opinion.
Fair enough, how wrong were you aha! at least we can all agree he is bloody amazing!

Dzeko's Right Boot said:
lee-mcfc said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
How come?

In that case, new question: How do you feel about Mata? :P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.