David Silva

david silva top player but man city fans are going a bit overboard with the comments hes the best number 10 in the world. Best number 10 in my opinion is Wesley Sneijder, no two ways about it. Ive watched Silva for years. He is top class, like the xavis iniesta's fabregas of this world. Silva will become world class if he can perform in big games and become a match winner he only scored the odd big goal for valencia, ie against chelsea in the CL but that was because of a lack of quality around him only David Villa. So far for city silvas scored against blackpool. We will see how good he really is on sunday. Top class player mind.

I don't think Silva is (yet) at the level of Xavi and Iniesta, but I wouldn't swap him for Sneijder in a million years.

True Gooner said:
david silva top player but man city fans are going a bit overboard with the comments hes the best number 10 in the world.
Do one mate.And leave the blues to celebrate a victory.No True Blue is saying David Silva is the best nunmber 10 in the world.Hes only as good as his last game.And that was tonight.

Xavi and Iniesta already reached their peak. I not think they will be better than what they are now. But Silva is going up, developing massively this year.

If you swap Xavi & Iniesta to Valencia, Silva and Villa to another side 4-5 years ago, today we may talk a lot more about Silva than Xavi or Iniesta.

Let see how far our Silva can reach in his game, I think Euro 2012 will be Silva year.

He's bloody class. His vision is unbelievable and he has quality passing to go with it.

I remember when we had Bernarbia people said imagine how good he would have been at 24, he would have looked something like David Silva tonight, 10/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.