David Silva

True Gooner said:
First of all I would like to apologize for my antics last week, I promised Ric I would behave and thats what I Intend to do.

I watched the city game against Poznan. As an Arsenal fan I hope Adebayor plays, simply for the reason city are better when they play Tevez up front on his own. This was shown clearly when Silva replaced Ade at Bloomfield Road.

I was suprised at how comfortable Boyata looked, he had an excellent game against chelsea aswell I recall. If Kolo is out I think you have an able replacement. Patrick Vieira impressed me composed on the ball. David Silva, he is like Cesc and Xavi and Iniesta and all the little spanish maestros. Twist and turn and leave you on your backside and have extraordinary vision and technique. Asam Johnson looked good. De Jong looks like his usual self.

Arsenals weak points:

Fabianski, however he is the most confident he has ever been in an Arsenal shirt at the moment, still wont stop him from doing a howler.
Djorou- Worst defender at our club, only has pace nothing else.
Squillaci- no pace.
Clichy- Major major liability.
Song- has an advanced role this season major mistake from wenger, he goes TOO advanced up the pitch.
Arshavin- His work rate worries me.

I hope Lescott, Barry and Adebayor play. Adam Johnson against clichy WORRIES me, clichy is a poor defender. Djorou v tevez likewise hope koscielnys fit. Sagna is back HUGE boost. I reckon Cesc will have the beating of yaya, not sure about NDJ though. Hope diaby can keep him on his toes.

We will line up- Fabianski,sagna,squillaci,djorou,clichy,song,diaby,fabregas,arshavin,chamakh,nasri. Expect rosicky, walcott and bendnter to come off the bench. Prediction 2-1 either way.

nice post mate. What has happened to Clichy? It seems not even 2 years ago he was looking to be the best LB in the league and now he's a 'major major liability'.

True Gooner said:
First of all I would like to apologize for my antics last week, I promised Ric I would behave and thats what I Intend to do.

I watched the city game against Poznan. As an Arsenal fan I hope Adebayor plays, simply for the reason city are better when they play Tevez up front on his own. This was shown clearly when Silva replaced Ade at Bloomfield Road.

I was suprised at how comfortable Boyata looked, he had an excellent game against chelsea aswell I recall. If Kolo is out I think you have an able replacement. Patrick Vieira impressed me composed on the ball. David Silva, he is like Cesc and Xavi and Iniesta and all the little spanish maestros. Twist and turn and leave you on your backside and have extraordinary vision and technique. Asam Johnson looked good. De Jong looks like his usual self.

Arsenals weak points:

Fabianski, however he is the most confident he has ever been in an Arsenal shirt at the moment, still wont stop him from doing a howler.
Squillaci- no pace.
Song- has an advanced role this season major mistake from wenger, he goes TOO advanced up the pitch.

I hope Lescott, Barry and Adebayor play. Adam Johnson against clichy WORRIES me, clichy is a poor defender. Djorou v tevez likewise hope koscielnys fit. Sagna is back HUGE boost. I reckon Cesc will have the beating of yaya, not sure about NDJ though. Hope diaby can keep him on his toes.

We will line up- Fabianski,sagna,squillaci,djorou,clichy,song,diaby,fabregas,arshavin,chamakh,nasri. Expect rosicky, walcott and bendnter to come off the bench. Prediction 2-1 either way.
Adebayor wont play. That's why he played the full 90 tonight. Adam Johnson wont start either. It will be what we always do in the big games. 451. Tevez upfront, Milner on the left, Silva playing from the right, De Jong, Barry and Yaya in the centre.

Tricky_Trev said:
True Gooner said:

Arsenals weak points:

Squillaci- no pace.

Adebayor wont play. That's why he played the full 90 tonight. Adam Johnson wont start either. It will be what we always do in the big games. 451. Tevez upfront, Milner on the left, Silva playing from the right, De Jong, Barry and Yaya in the centre.

If so then Mancini is a liar as he says he only plays so defensively because of limited attacking options. Our top 4 strikers are all expected to be fit on Sunday. It's not necessary to let Arsenal take the game to us and then beat them on the break a la against Chelsea last month. We're better than Arsenal.

WORLD CLASS

Bluemoon3.jpg

clichy cannot defend, he is a good attacking full back even though he cant cross. Clichy has cost our team deer, birmingham away cost us the league, spuds at home lost us 2 points, this season at sunderland lost us 2 points. Carr of birmingham city gave him a tough time last weekend. Johnson or even Milner can cause clichy major problems. I would take Gibbs in a heartbeat over clichy, watch this space gibbs is a talent, english too. So sad not long ago clichy had ronaldo in his back pocket!

Andouble said:
Tricky_Trev said:

If so then Mancini is a liar as he says he only plays so defensively because of limited attacking options. Our top 4 strikers are all expected to be fit on Sunday. It's not necessary to let Arsenal take the game to us and then beat them on the break a la against Chelsea last month. We're better than Arsenal.

That system has beaten both Liverpool and Chelsea. Why change it?

It's not needed against poorer teams, but Arsenal are a top 4 side and deserve respect.

True Gooner said:

Arsenals weak points:

Squillaci- no pace.

Leave it pal.You had your game last night.The topics about David Silva and you are getting boring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.