David Silva

carrconormcfc said:
MCFC BOB said:
Xavi and Iniesta play a more defensive role than Silva did at Valencia, and that he does now for both Spain and City.

Him, Xavi and Iniesta. What a midfield that would be.
They're both still attacking midfielders.

Although technically brilliant, that midfield trio would get overran by a physical side. That's why Busquets gets in Spain's midfield ahead of Silva.

For most of the last 4 years Silva has played on the left for Spain whilst Iniesta played on the right. the midfield duo was Xavi and Senna, until around 2009.

Spain play the Barcelona system!!

carrconormcfc said:
MCFC BOB said:
Xavi and Iniesta play a more defensive role than Silva did at Valencia, and that he does now for both Spain and City.

Him, Xavi and Iniesta. What a midfield that would be.
They're both still attacking midfielders.

Although technically brilliant, that midfield trio would get overran by a physical side. That's why Busquets gets in Spain's midfield ahead of Silva.

Horses for courses, though. We have a squad that is second to none and we need to make the most of it.

carrconormcfc said:
MCFC BOB said:
Best attacking midfielder in the world.
pmsl. Just saw your post in the Adebayor thread, then you come out with this. He's had 2 or 3 good games for us ffs.
What relevance does that have? He's the best #10 in the world, has been for a good while now. Oezil is the real deal but Silva has the edge on him, better finisher, better vision and tougher than him.

It's amazing how he makes the players around him seem so.... clunky. AJ with the ball is robotic when compared to Silva.

Man of the match for me.Opened there defence up with ease.Top signing.Pivotal in all our goals.The penalty box pass to Ade for our third was sublim.e

Project said:
It's amazing how he makes the players around him seem so.... clunky. AJ with the ball is robotic when compared to Silva.
I love watching players like Silva (Iniesta used to be my favourite player, it's now Silva, since he plays for us). Just absolute total control over the ball.

First of all I would like to apologize for my antics last week, I promised Ric I would behave and thats what I Intend to do.

I watched the city game against Poznan. As an Arsenal fan I hope Adebayor plays, simply for the reason city are better when they play Tevez up front on his own. This was shown clearly when Silva replaced Ade at Bloomfield Road.

I was suprised at how comfortable Boyata looked, he had an excellent game against chelsea aswell I recall. If Kolo is out I think you have an able replacement. Patrick Vieira impressed me composed on the ball. David Silva, he is like Cesc and Xavi and Iniesta and all the little spanish maestros. Twist and turn and leave you on your backside and have extraordinary vision and technique. Asam Johnson looked good. De Jong looks like his usual self.

Arsenals weak points:

Fabianski, however he is the most confident he has ever been in an Arsenal shirt at the moment, still wont stop him from doing a howler.
Djorou- Worst defender at our club, only has pace nothing else.
Squillaci- no pace.
Clichy- Major major liability.
Song- has an advanced role this season major mistake from wenger, he goes TOO advanced up the pitch.
Arshavin- His work rate worries me.

I hope Lescott, Barry and Adebayor play. Adam Johnson against clichy WORRIES me, clichy is a poor defender. Djorou v tevez likewise hope koscielnys fit. Sagna is back HUGE boost. I reckon Cesc will have the beating of yaya, not sure about NDJ though. Hope diaby can keep him on his toes.

We will line up- Fabianski,sagna,squillaci,djorou,clichy,song,diaby,fabregas,arshavin,chamakh,nasri. Expect rosicky, walcott and bendnter to come off the bench. Prediction 2-1 either way.

Amazing Amazing player! his vision and touch are insane. .
we have needed a david silva type player for years! no doubt about it!

ctid

He's got the best 1st touch I've ever seen, and I mean that. His 2nd and 3rd arent usually too bad either...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.