David Silva

Plain Speaking said:
I agree with all the positive comments about Silva. However the more he shines the more he will be targetted. Not only by kicking at his ankles as Everton did, but being man marked as Rodwell tried.
Without Silva I fear our title challenge would be significantly reduced.
I know we have some cracking players but I would still like to see another "world class" creative midfielder in our side to allow Silva time to rest and cover in case he gets injurred.
We also need to make sure he is on a long contract I'm sure Barca and Real will be sniffing.

This is where Nasri comes into play. Last year we didn't have anyone else to take over the role, this year we do.

wouldnt surprise me if the summer after next, real madrid break the world transfer record fee to sign him

jay_mcfc said:
Plain Speaking said:
I agree with all the positive comments about Silva. However the more he shines the more he will be targetted. Not only by kicking at his ankles as Everton did, but being man marked as Rodwell tried.
Without Silva I fear our title challenge would be significantly reduced.
I know we have some cracking players but I would still like to see another "world class" creative midfielder in our side to allow Silva time to rest and cover in case he gets injurred.
We also need to make sure he is on a long contract I'm sure Barca and Real will be sniffing.

This is where Nasri comes into play. Last year we didn't have anyone else to take over the role, this year we do.

Exactly, Nasri taking over Silva in the middle when Silva is injured isn't exactly like-for-like, but it's a bloody good replacement.

Still have a man crush for Merlin...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/David-Silva-man-crush-society/122661317833175" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/pages/David-Sil ... 1317833175</a>

What a man!

They ganged up on him. Had no space whatsoever.

There was one time when he got the ball and two men came at him from the front and one from the back.

Clubs are figuring us out. Stop Silva and stop City.

Blue Haze said:
They ganged up on him. Had no space whatsoever.

There was one time when he got the ball and two men came at him from the front and one from the back.

Clubs are figuring us out. Stop Silva and stop City.

The big clubs figured out Silva upon arrival.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.