David Silva

David Silva. Absolute sniper pass. He's so full of awesome, it's unreal! Three or four defenders and managed to thread the ball through them all. Magnifico!

tenententen said:
David Silva. Absolute sniper pass. He's so full of awesome, it's unreal! Three or four defenders and managed to thread the ball through them all. Magnifico!

Just watched it again. That was a sensational assist for the second goal. Merlin isn't in it. God is more like it.

Hacked and slashed at for 90 minutes by various hatchet men yet notched up the most stunning assist that was almost comparable to his legendary assist against Inter in pre-season.

World class.

Can't defend against that.

When he held the ball up after intercepting Drenthe's pass the guy behind me groaned 'what's he waiting for?'

Answer: That.

The man's incredible. Best midfielder in the Premier League by a mile.

Having watched THAT pass live i thought "great Pass"
Having watching the pass on tv im thinking how lucky we are to have a player like Silva
I watch a lot of football and at this moment he is in the top 3 midfielders in the world,hes that good
The lad is fucking brilliant, a joy and a pleasure to watch

Amazing player, great passer, crosser and amazing movement we have a truly brilliant player in him, long may he stay with us

I agree with all the positive comments about Silva. However the more he shines the more he will be targetted. Not only by kicking at his ankles as Everton did, but being man marked as Rodwell tried.
Without Silva I fear our title challenge would be significantly reduced.
I know we have some cracking players but I would still like to see another "world class" creative midfielder in our side to allow Silva time to rest and cover in case he gets injurred.
We also need to make sure he is on a long contract I'm sure Barca and Real will be sniffing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.