David Silva

King Geedorah said:
Fat Chance said:
Did this idiot just say Silva never snags an assist, someone ask him was he asleep yesterday.

Fair enough. Even so one assist from a set piece and no goals in how many big games?

Silve tends to set up the assist.

I seem to remember that Silva went to Old Trafford last year and completely ran the show ? He ran rings around their defence and his magnificent performance was over shadowed by a fluke of a goal. Sometimes he may not show up in the biggest games , but what can you class as a big game these days ? For me , the game against Swansea is a big game , and I put money on him running the show once again .

samharris said:
King Geedorah said:
Fat Chance said:
Did this idiot just say Silva never snags an assist, someone ask him was he asleep yesterday.

Fair enough. Even so one assist from a set piece and no goals in how many big games?

'Fair Enough'...wadafuckin mongalong, wood for the trees.. rag prick ****.

Blue Elmo said:
I seem to remember that Silva went to Old Trafford last year and completely ran the show ? He ran rings around their defence and his magnificent performance was over shadowed by a fluke of a goal. Sometimes he may not show up in the biggest games , but what can you class as a big game these days ? For me , the game against Swansea is a big game , and I put money on him running the show once again .

Missed from deep inside their box too that day.

Re: Re: David Silva

King Geedorah said:
So when's he going to perform in a competitive match against an organised defence?

Yes he can take Blackpool (Conceded the most goals last season) or Inter (New manager, uncompetitive game) to pieces but we have paid more than £20 million for a world cup winner who goes missing when the going gets tough.

HA HA good one. Stop it, my side is hurting.

fish-bait.jpg

Oh dear, i think the people who are mouthing off about Silva...

Need help!!!

Or have to go to specsavers!!!

King Geedorah said:
So when's he going to perform in a competitive match against an organised defence?

Yes he can take Blackpool (Conceded the most goals last season) or Inter (New manager, uncompetitive game) to pieces but we have paid more than £20 million for a world cup winner who goes missing when the going gets tough.
yesterday wasn't a competitive match it was a fuckin friendly

just wanted to top this because Tony Evans of The Times somehow came to the conclusion that we "wasted" Silva last season. I don't really voice my opinions to journos because they get enough grief, but really?

Let him have it
<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/#!/TonyEvansTimes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/#!/TonyEvansTimes</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.