David Silva

I am surprised how happy you are to pay him 200k a week.

No way should he be earning more than Kompany, no way.

I don't think xavi and iniesta are earning 200k a week.<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:28 pm --<br /><br />
Didsbury Dave said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Where do we draw the line though?

We can't have all our players earning £200,000 per week.

!

We draw the line anywhere but here. If Tevez, yaya and kompany are paid 200k then silva should be.
is Kompany on 200k a week

Wow the money these players earn

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Uwe's 80s mullet said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Well the story was printed in the daily mail stop it must be true.
Like i said, i dont believe its the sort of thing silva would do.
Silva probably not, his agent probably so!

Still I'm with you on the bollocks story theory!
His agent wouldn't do anything w/o Silva's agreement. Some above say it was leaked by City side, which if true doesn't bode well. Silva treasures his privacy and this just puts it in all in the spotlight.
I don't understand City's stance. Allegedly offered RvP 200K/wk, about to similarly offer same to DDR (b/c of his own high wages) yet we don't want to pay that for someone who wants to *stay*? (b/c there wouldn't be negotiations if that wasn't the case for those that say he wants to leave). We're offering this b4 selling anybody, so the money's there. Of all the times to play hardball...

arsenalrob said:

I don't think xavi and iniesta are earning 200k a week.

Yeah, we're all having a whipround at the games for his wages. I don't give a fuck if he's on 4million a week. I don't pay it.

And Lionel Messi is on about £350,000 a week, so £200k for Silva is comparable.

Just because your shit club don't pay anybody more than minimum wage doesn't mean clubs that are actually ambitious and try to win trophies should do the same. Your club is a joke and the fans are complete idiots who swallow the Board's bullshit consantly and I can't wait for it to collapse in on itself.

Have a nice day.

Agree. We have thrown sacks of money at useless, lazy, greedy wankers but then decide to suddenly get tough when it comes to a genuine global star and one of our most important players

Damocles said:
arsenalrob said:

Yeah, we're all having a whipround at the games for his wages. I don't give a fuck if he's on 4million a week. I don't pay it.

Just because your shit club don't pay anybody more than minimum wage doesn't mean clubs that are actually ambitious and try to win trophies should do the same. Your club is a joke and the fans are complete idiots who swallow the Board's bullshit consantly and I can't wait for it to collapse in on itself.

Have a nice day.

So far off the mark there it's laughable Damocles.

Arsenal pay huge wages to average players (think Koscielny is on 80k a week) they just don't like to pay out in transfer fees.

Damocles said:
arsenalrob said:

Have a nice day.
Lionel Messi could end up being the best player ever and scored over 50 goals last season. He is the most famous footballer in the world after Beckham so surely it is understandable about him earning 350k a week. Also the 350k a week is not all being paid by Barcelona. some of it is image rights etc.....

-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:58 pm --

Bilboblue said:
Damocles said:
arsenalrob said:

Have a nice day.

Arsenal pay huge wages to average players (think Koscielny is on 80k a week) they just don't like to pay out in transfer fees.

Err Wayne Bridge was earning 90k a week and Adam Johnson is earning 85k a week and Roqu santa cruz earning over 80k a week.
How can you justify paying marginal players those wages.

I mean Adebayor 170k a week.

arsenalrob said:
Damocles said:
arsenalrob said:

Have a nice day.
Lionel Messi could end up being the best player ever and scored over 50 goals last season. He is the most famous footballer in the world after Beckham so surely it is understandable about him earning 350k a week. Also the 350k a week is not all being paid by Barcelona. some of it is image rights etc.....

-- Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:58 pm --

Bilboblue said:
Damocles said:

Have a nice day.

Err Wayne Bridge was earning 90k a week and Adam Johnson is earning 85k a week and Roqu santa cruz earning over 80k a week.
How can you justify paying marginal players those wages.

I mean Adebayor 170k a week.

If your board decided to pay top dollar instead of using
you supporters as a cash cow with your ridiculous ticket prices
and cashing in on your best players every year,you might be able
to compete

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.