David Silva

just pay him and stop fucking about, the moment he signs he's worth 40m should the likes of barca come knocking. we could sell and sure is eggs is eggs he'll go somewhere and end up knocking us out of the CL and costing us 40m.

its a no brainer for me.

de niro said:
just pay him and stop fucking about, the moment he signs he's worth 40m should the likes of barca come knocking. we could sell and sure is eggs is eggs he'll go somewhere and end up knocking us out of the CL and costing us 40m.

its a no brainer for me.

I agree, I can't see anything but a false economy in trying to knock 20 or 30k a week off his demands, any effective replacement for Silva would cost as much as we'd get for him and the wages would be more or less the same. He was top of the assists chart last season despite struggling for the last third of the season.

I am going to go against the majority on here.

Silva has been frigging awful for the past few months of the last season and didn't look very good on Sunday. Body language didn't look right at all. If someone wants to offer 40-50million then City will no doubtedly consider it.

I love Merlin and he is a world class player but something tells me he is longing for the sun of his beloved Canaries/Spain.

Hope I am wrong and hope he signs a new deal but he has not been at the races for a good while now.

No player is bigger than the club. Not saying at all I want him to go but if he isn't going to sign then we have to consider what we all fear the most that he will be sold.

It's taken us all summer to sign Scott Sinclair, imagine how long it'll take us to sign a top class replacement, just give the keys to the kingdom it will be so much easier.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I am going to go against the majority on here.

Silva has been frigging awful for the past few months of the last season and didn't look very good on Sunday. Body language didn't look right at all. If someone wants to offer 40-50million then City will no doubtedly consider it.

I love Merlin and he is a world class player but something tells me he is longing for the sun of his beloved Canaries/Spain.

Hope I am wrong and hope he signs a new deal but he has not been at the races for a good while now.

No player is bigger than the club. Not saying at all I want him to go but if he isn't going to sign then we have to consider what we all fear the most that he will be sold.

His body language just reflected his performance, it was fine when he was at the front of the queue to take the pen. He'd played just 20 mins since the Euros Final at the start of the match, before writing him off let's see how he goes as he reaches peak fitness.

Is he one of our best players? Yes.
So does he deserve to be one of our best paid players? Yes.
Sort it out City. We have thrown away large sums on the undeserving, then piss around when it comes to a key component of our recent success.
First item of business for our new Spanish CEO I think

If you want the top players you have to pay the top wages everyone knows that. Stop fucking about and get it sorted city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.