David Silva

silva_21 said:
jrb said:
Anyone else think Dave doesn't look too happy?

yep. he looks like a right miserable bastard ;)

w7jwba.jpg

ta2fbc.jpg
Heh, you beat me to it.
I don't think he's going anywhere-at least the Real Madrid stories have stopped-but I wonder what the hold up is.

The Goat 10 said:
Modric about to sign for Madrid, I reckon we're putting the final touches on that contract.

This! Please, 2 days until the kick-off and we still don't have this sorted.

FFS city.....FFS Marwood!

doomuk said:
The Goat 10 said:
Modric about to sign for Madrid, I reckon we're putting the final touches on that contract.

This! Please, 2 days until the kick-off and we still don't have this sorted.

FFS city.....FFS Marwood!
Getting right on my tits.

This should be one of the clubs priority's & the fact it's not done with the Premier League season looming is embarrassing.

Each day that passes makes me a little more nervous, there is usually a cut-off date for contract talks, I'd guess when the transfer window shuts. Since Johnson and Zabba signed in January last year, we could renew his deal then but it'd cause months of panic.

grim up north said:
FFS we even flap about players who are under contract
He's at a vital stage in his contract, if isn't renewed this summer we might as well kiss him goodbye.

grim up north said:
The Goat 10 said:
grim up north said:
FFS we even flap about players who are under contract
He's at a vital stage in his contract, if isn't renewed this summer we might as well kiss him goodbye.

In a years time I'll start flapping
You should, take a look at Arsenal for a fine example why. Should of been sorted weeks ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.