David Silva

new contract not getting sorted is slightly worrying as he is arguably our best player... him leaving us would just be unfathomable..

jrb said:
Anyone else think Dave doesn't look too happy?

Probably clutching a straws, but I'm wondering if the Madrid offer, or another 9 months in Manchester is making him(and his wife) homesick for Spain.

Hmmm.

Silva got married?

And yeah, come on City let's get that contract sorted :/

I don't think our Silva is the marrying type, wasnt that what real were getting at when they turned him down when he was younger?

Reading some of the posts on here and I have to question the some of our fans, one wrote that the money has all gone and another said we are a one man team.

If anyone is worried about city now you should have been here 10 or 15 years ago. This is the best of times.

Silva I believe will go nowhere for another 4 seasons at least. Calm down.

Rorz88 said:
He looked really happy when he came on on Sunday, all smiles. looked happy to be back

Did`nt he look wonderful with his hair shining in the west midlands sun,
and he gave me a wave at the end.....OH DAVID!!!

If his tweets are anything to go by, then hes perfectly happy at city and will sign a new contract.

jrb said:
Anyone else think Dave doesn't look too happy?

yep. he looks like a right miserable bastard ;)

w7jwba.jpg

ta2fbc.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.