David Silva

Didsbury Dave said:
andrewmswift said:
he's ok, didn't get an assist or create any good chances though

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh my life. I can't believe I've just read this.

He was the best player on the park. Utterly wonderful again

Tut tut Dave, you should know better.

He caused panic for ten minutes in September when not match fit: tonight all the talk was about Ribery and God knows how many Bayern midfielders, but none of them could hold a candle to our little magician.

Rammy Blue said:
Didsbury Dave said:
andrewmswift said:
he's ok, didn't get an assist or create any good chances though

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh my life. I can't believe I've just read this.

He was the best player on the park. Utterly wonderful again

Tut tut Dave, you should know better.

Oops.

I' ve been thrown by some of the idiocy in other threads.

Must try harder.

Silva isn't always consistent but he is one of those elite players. He could be the difference between city being just another good team or a really great team in Europe.

This season has been a funny one for Silva. Injured fairly early, and we started putting together some good results and great performances around Nasri. A thread pops up asking "Where are we going to put Silva?".. Many aren't quite sure.. Then he comes back, bosses it, and we all look a bit silly..

Another injury..

Some more good performances..

Another thread..

Bayern 2, City 3..

And don't we all feel daft again :D

What. A. Player.

adrianr said:
This season has been a funny one for Silva. Injured fairly early, and we started putting together some good results and great performances around Nasri. A thread pops up asking "Where are we going to put Silva?".. Many aren't quite sure.. Then he comes back, bosses it, and we all look a bit silly..

Another injury..

Some more good performances..

Another thread..

Bayern 2, City 3..

And don't we all feel daft again :D

What. A. Player.

He's been world class all season. The only sensible response to the 'where are we going to put silva' question when posed was 'first on the team sheet then we worry about everyone else '. That's been the case for all of his city career, but this season he has been at his majestic best.

We would have lost comfortably without him tonight. Remember how he changed the home game against bayern too? He bossed the game as soon as he came on. He delivers at the very highest level.

And he's ours. As you say, what a player. Nobody does it better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.