David Silva

Matt.D said:
When Silva plays well City play well. He's not been at his best this season but for me his performances have still been better than the darlings of Aguero and Yaya this season. For me those 2 have been far more infuriating than Silva.

The players at our club who should not be sold for any price are:
Hart
Kompany
Zabaleta
Yaya
Silva
Aguero.

Because he is the only player we have that is a proper playmaker.
We don't have to get another big name striker, we need a decent creative playmaker in Silva's mould.

cordonbleu said:
Matt.D said:
When Silva plays well City play well. He's not been at his best this season but for me his performances have still been better than the darlings of Aguero and Yaya this season. For me those 2 have been far more infuriating than Silva.

Hart
Kompany
Zabaleta
Yaya
Silva
Aguero.

We don't have to get another big name striker, we need a decent creative playmaker in Silva's mould.

Totally disagree. You could get all the playmakers in the world, but as good and important as he is to us Aguero is never going to be a clinical goalscorer. In terms of the attack we need a winger with pace & end product and a striker who scores more than he misses.

Matt.D said:
cordonbleu said:
Matt.D said:

Hart
Kompany
Zabaleta
Yaya
Silva
Aguero.

Totally disagree. You could get all the playmakers in the world, but as good and important as he is to us Aguero is never going to be a clinical goalscorer. In terms of the attack we need a winger with pace & end product and a striker who scores more than he misses.

mark my words the day aguero leaves our club we'll be in a poorer place.

awesome player.

Matt.D said:
cordonbleu said:
Matt.D said:

Hart
Kompany
Zabaleta
Yaya
Silva
Aguero.

Clinical goalscorer? 30 goals last season proves he is

Back in late 2011 teams were actually trying to play against us, as in not putting 10 men behind the ball, thus allowing silva room to thread his accurate through balls.

Since napoli away everyones realised the best way to play against us is to soak up the pressure and hit us on the break with pace so now silva struggles for room.

Hes still just as good and when we played madrid, who didnt stick 10 men behind the ball and attacked us all game he was the best on the pitch, even better than Ronaldo.

Would i sell him??? Fuck no!

ban-mcfc said:
Back in late 2011 teams were actually trying to play against us, as in not putting 10 men behind the ball, thus allowing silva room to thread his accurate through balls.

Since napoli away everyones realised the best way to play against us is to soak up the pressure and hit us on the break with pace so now silva struggles for room.

Hes still just as good and when we played madrid, who didnt stick 10 men behind the ball and attacked us all game he was the best on the pitch, even better than Ronaldo.

Would i sell him??? Fuck no!

Which is why one or two pacey wide players to stretch the play and create that space would be ideal.

Matt.D said:
cordonbleu said:
Matt.D said:

Hart
Kompany
Zabaleta
Yaya
Silva
Aguero.

Baffling...

It is things like this that makes me wonder if people are actually watching football or just weren't watching City before we were champions.

Matt.D said:

Hart
Kompany
Zabaleta
Yaya
Silva
Aguero.

Why isn't Clichy ever on these lists? There's no more than 2 or 3 better left backs in the world.

Akira said:
Matt.D said:
cordonbleu said:

Baffling...

It is things like this that makes me wonder if people are actually watching football or just weren't watching City before we were champions.

He didn't say lot of wrong. Aguero never was clinical striker and the amount of goals he scored compared with ones he played show that, nowhere near most clinical strikers. His last season was probably the best for him in that department but it looks he's back to his usual stats this season.

He's still young though but no, he is not very clinical striker as much as you want to close your eyes on that. He is missing tooo many chances to be considered as very clinical goalscorer. He is way better footballer than Falcao and Cavani are but both of them are probably (Falcao certainly) more clinical.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.