David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
His awareness on the pitch and pass selection is just super human. Never seen another player even close in that respect. Scholes is the only one I've seen live that could even be in the conversation.

They say the best players seem to have the most time on the ball. That must be because their brains work so quickly that the game appears slower in their mind. Being inside Dave's head must be like The Matrix!

A masterclass from Dave last night. He's an incredible player, his ability to find space for himself and create space for others is just uncanny. At one point in the first half he was doing 360-degree revolutions with the ball at his feet before deciding on a pass. I was going dizzy watching him, fuck knows how the Spurs players felt.

Amazes me how opposition fans underrate him, I hope opposition managers do the same in terms of both playing against us and not putting in a bid. He's at the heart of everything we do, and our A game comes when he's in form, which luckily is every week he's on the pitch. Ozil isn't fit to lace Silvas boots.

Blue Coop said:
Amazes me how opposition fans underrate him, I hope opposition managers do the same in terms of both playing against us and not putting in a bid. He's at the heart of everything we do, and our A game comes when he's in form, which luckily is every week he's on the pitch. Ozil isn't fit to lace Silvas boots.

Trust me, they don't. Anyone who watches more than a couple hundred minutes of that man, knows what he can do.

:) The problem is stopping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.