David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as everyone is else is being complemented, I thought the little maestro had a marvellous game last night.

So much of our play runs through this little genius. He is going to give Chelsea awful problems on Monday night.

jollylescott said:
Seeing as everyone is else is being complemented, I thought the little maestro had a marvellous game last night.

So much of our play runs through this little genius. He is going to give Chelsea awful problems on Monday night.

Ramires will be chasing him all over the pitch. Hope Monsignor Michael Dean has a good supply of cards.

Merlin at his very best last night. If he keeps that kind of form up he will be adding quite a few medals to his collection.

If someone did a compilation of Silva and removed the football it would look like ballet, his movement and ability to turn on a six pence is brilliant. He isn't overly quick but he is miles ahead mentally than the opposition, he knows who is where, where he is going and what he is going to do before he has even received the ball. It is fantastic to watch someone create so much space from nothing. It is what sets the great players apart from the good. Must also add that Jovetic looks to have this capability as well, he drops his shoulder to fool the opposition and creates half a yard to turn into, a brilliant player technically, and given time to adapt to the league and find form he will be a real asset. Building quite a squad here at City!

sir peace frog said:
I had a terrible feeling that he had broken his foot after that dreadful challenge on him last night,and the dirty fucker didn't even get booked.

They're very painful those. He will be feeling that for a couple of weeks. They're not usually bone breakers unless the outside of the foot is caught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.