David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didsbury Dave said:
adrianr said:
Did no-one pick up in the presser that he has a slight problem and will be out for Blackburn? Hopefully back for Saturday Pellegrini said but that does have us currently with as good as 0 creative attacking midfielders..

Losing Silva now could derail our whole season.

Doesn't sound serious. Our injuries are no worse than Arsenal's. we could do with Jovetic and Rodwell to cover though.

Didsbury Dave said:
adrianr said:
Did no-one pick up in the presser that he has a slight problem and will be out for Blackburn? Hopefully back for Saturday Pellegrini said but that does have us currently with as good as 0 creative attacking midfielders..

I've got the works crossed over here. Cock, nuts and every hair.

Silva in the team with Aguero coming back, Navas fit, that's fine. No-one gets much rest but it's still fearsome. The suggestion above of just having Navas and Milner bang crosses into Dzeko and Negredo will not end well.

Jovetic getting fit really could be huge.

So we face Blackburn playing their cup final with no Yaya, no Silva, no Nasri, no Rodwell and no Jovetic. And Aguero good for about 30 minutes.

Perfect. Genuinely, I think we could lose this.

adrianr said:
Didsbury Dave said:
adrianr said:

I've got the works crossed over here. Cock, nuts and every hair.

Silva in the team with Aguero coming back, Navas fit, that's fine. No-one gets much rest but it's still fearsome. The suggestion above of just having Navas and Milner bang crosses into Dzeko and Negredo will not end well.

Jovetic getting fit really could be huge.

Dead right mate. We could probably get past Blackburn and Cardiff with that but Barcelona and United at Wembley?

Fuck that for a game of soldiers. We need Silva in both of those games.

Chippy_boy said:
So we face Blackburn playing their cup final with no Yaya, no Silva, no Nasri, no Rodwell and no Jovetic. And Aguero good for about 30 minutes.

Navas, Milner, Negredo, Fernandinho should be more than sufficient at home.

Chippy_boy said:

Not the end of the world if we do lose to be honest.

FredTilson said:
Chippy_boy said:

Navas, Milner, Negredo, Fernandinho should be more than sufficient at home.

We don't have a god given right to win at home you know. Actually, as god's chosen club, perhaps we do... but that's not the point.

vinnsenty said:
Silva miss Tottenham match ?

Thanks for that in depth contribution, especially considering that's your first post, keep up the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.