David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I normally hate it when professional football players are completely one footed, but Silva's the exception and an absolute joy to watch. His passing is perfect, the assist for agueros goal on Wednesday is under rated imo. It looks like a simple ball in to aguero but the weight of the pass had to be perfect. But that's just what he does, he makes everything look so easy.

With all the goals piling in, the attention of the outside world has been on our strikers. Anyone who under-rates Silva's more subtle contribution would be making a serious mistake.

Similarly with Dinho, although his style is clearly very different. They may receive less media coverage but are so vital to City.

Just watch out for those twats trying to hurt him early, that's exactly what the eye gouger will be telling them to do

He is getting very little protection from refs. I worry that he will face serious injury from those hackers. I hate to see players crowding around the ref but sometimes we do not react enough to bad challenges and put down a marker to refs like most other teams do. A few words from the manager about us not getting protected enough would also help keep refs on guard.

Hart of the matter said:
He is getting very little protection from refs. I worry that he will face serious injury from those hackers. I hate to see players crowding around the ref but sometimes we do not react enough to bad challenges and put down a marker to refs like most other teams do. A few words from the manager about us not getting protected enough would also help keep refs on guard.

I hope Mike Dean has the guts to protect Merlin, because against the Spuds Marriner allowed a blatant stomp which could have broken his foot.

Think it's really poor we don't have a song for Silva considering we have one for just about everyone else in the starting 11 and Ferna and Negredo (although they deserve them) have got a song after 6 months.

Bluemoon focus should be entirely on coming up with a song for Silva.

Now...

Who's got some suggestions? I'm stumped.

M24 Citizen said:
Think it's really poor we don't have a song for Silva considering we have one for just about everyone else in the starting 11 and Ferna and Negredo (although they deserve them) have got a song after 6 months.

Now...

Who's got some suggestions? I'm stumped.[

Have a look at my idea earlier today<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:05 pm --<br /><br />
M24 Citizen said:

Now...

Who's got some suggestions? I'm stumped.[

Have a look at my idea earlier today

To Pin Ball Wizard:

Ever since he was a young boy,
His left peg was just supreme.
He’d carve a pass from nowhere,
The fans would shout and scream.
Then he joined a blue club,
That answered all his dreams,
Our five foot seven Merlin,
Plays for Manchester’s only team.

I'll get me coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.