David Silva...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lancs blue said:
A masterclass from Dave last night. He's an incredible player, his ability to find space for himself and create space for others is just uncanny. At one point in the first half he was doing 360-degree revolutions with the ball at his feet before deciding on a pass. I was going dizzy watching him, fuck knows how the Spurs players felt.

Spurs players knew they were out of their league. You could quite literally see it in their eyes. A lot of teams are beginning to play the occasion of their City fixture and now the team. It was something the Rags benefited from until Bacon went. Last season, teams were still going into games against Yoo-nited expecting to lose and paying some very ordinary players far too much respect. A very poor rag team won the title at a canter last season because people were afraid of them. And now they're afraid of us .. with far more cause to be, imho.

If you could translate his play into words during the champions league matches, it would read like this: "Hi, my name is David Silva. You passed on me a few years ago. How do you like me now? "

SrilankanBlue said:
Bluekiwi said:
Cannot wait for him and Jovetic to get on the same wavelength

This, some orgasmic stuff is in the pipeline when it happens

Also waiting to see this at some point

--------------Aguero
Jovetic-----Silva----Nasri

Now that will be mouth watering - if it happens!

I've said it before but I just have an inkling that Jo-jo is gonna be a bit special too - he and Silva see 3 moves in front of the play when they start working together regularly some sides playing us are going to be in big trouble!

SrilankanBlue said:
Bluekiwi said:

--------------Aguero

....On Monday could be:

-------------Negredo-------------
Jovetic ----- Silva ------- Navas

TrueBlue1705 said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Bluekiwi said:

--------------Aguero

....On Monday could be:

This would be my front 4, our attacking options are amazing.

Beezer said:
If you could translate his play into words during the champions league matches, it would read like this: "Hi, my name is David Silva. You passed on me a few years ago. How do you like me now? "

I still shake my head in disbelief sometimes that we were able to sign him in 2010 without even Champions League football to offer him.

When Silva leaves City . He will leave a proper legend like Lee , Bell and Summerbee . I think we bought are selves a proper diamond player in 2010 .

TrueBlue1705 said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Bluekiwi said:

--------------Aguero

....On Monday could be:

I'd love to see that against Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.