David Silva

Even if his quality diminishes over the next few seasons I think Pep will still keep him around because despite not being the player he was, Merlin is still one of the best creative midfielders in Europe.

He might have to retire from internationals to prolong his career,if pep wants to keep him which i think he should do

Might be a good time to do it - he should reach 100 caps in the Euro's and he might not make it to Russia in 2018 with his ankle.

Was with Guardiola's approved doctor apparently, hopefully suggests Silva is part of his plans for next season.
Well that's great news on 3 counts.
Silva part of Pep's plans!
He'll be fit for Tuesday!
It's not the City doctor!

The other thing with silva is he's stuck out on the left to much for me sometimes..

Silva's been playing trough the middle pretty much his entire career at city ( most of the time anyways ). He even played there in the beginning of the season when kdb was put wide for silva's benefit. However, if you look at statistics and effectiveness, it's a no brainer as to why kdb should always play trough the middle as a playmaker for us from now on. Kdb goal/assist tally for city in 1 season ( no preseason with us and the injury ) is already half of what Silva has produced in 6 seasons!! with city. As much as I hate to say this, but Silva's days as citys playmaker were over when we bought kdb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.